• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    October something.
    October 21st, my 23rd birthday.
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Are you expecting a hurricane it hit h-town again?

As far as I can tell the point of season for hurricanes is over and done with.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
        Are you expecting a hurricane it hit h-town again?

As far as I can tell the point of season for hurricanes is over and done with.
        Hardly.

Comment

convert everything to diesel
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

surprised no one has mentioned a tanker..duh!

Comment

some genius suggested buying a tanker of gas back on canada! LOl
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                some genius suggested buying a tanker of gas back on canada! LOl
                I'm carded at all the racks around, Our tankers hold 9200 gallons. I was talking to a manger at the Exxon rack in Irving to day he was telling me we pull 2 million gallons a day out of there.

Comment

To think that America will stay a super power and that our dollar will always be the standard the world goes by is foolish.
                  Study the past and look at history, all those super power's that thought they would stand forever and couldn't be touched, gone.
                  History does repeat itself, our monetary system is going to collapse soon. Once it does, time to pay up, no more of the govt. printing money.
                  When this happens and it will, is when banks close, funds sieze, and people freak out. Not to mention the price of food more than triples and so on.
                  Tinfoil hat or not, I would rather be prepared for what's to come and it not happen, then not prepare and find myself in deep water.
                  Do I believe in the book of Revelation, yes. If gone before all this happens, great, but if not until the middle or the end, well I see the benefit in all cases.

dville_gt may look and ask in this thread, a few are praparing and I've actually been wondering about storing fuel as well.
                  For all things "shit hits the fan." Feel free to post pics of your bug-out bag, vehicle, compound, tin-foil hat collection etc. Just some random web pics to get things going.
                  2 Chronicles 7:14
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

jet the carbs for propane or NG. cheap and abundant. no stabil needed

Comment

I store gas in 20L jerry cans like these. Get these while you can as they are now illegal to manufacture and illegal to own in many states.

Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

I fill them in Creson TX with premium gas that doesn't have ethanol in it and add the recommended dose of StaBil. The fuel doesn't degrade at all. The longest that I have kept the gas without rotating the stock is about 3 1/2 years and it did not knock or cause problems in any of the turbocharged cars that I own after that much time.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

these legal to store in a residential dwelling? pretty steep if you want to store 50-100 gallons though.

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        I store gas in 20L jerry cans like these. Get these while you can as they are now illegal to manufacture and illegal to own in many states.

Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

I fill them in Creson TX with premium gas that doesn't have ethanol in it and add the recommended dose of StaBil. The fuel doesn't degrade at all. The longest that I have kept the gas without rotating the stock is about 3 1/2 years and it did not knock or cause problems in any of the turbocharged cars that I own after that much time.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          these legal to store in a residential dwelling? pretty steep if you want to store 50-100 gallons though.
                          Don't know if us legal or not but I have around 400 of them; about 80 of which are stored in my garage. They are worth the money. Quality is priceless when it comes to this sort of thing. Up until a few years ago you could buy these surplus for $8 each. Before CTD came up with this stash of cans brand new ones were selling for $170 each on Ebay.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-28-2011, 05:54 AM.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

why the fuck would those be illegal??? ive got a billion of those from my early jeep years when it was "cool" to have a couple on your tire carrier.
                            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Build a wood gassifier for those generators, and buy wood by the cord. Then you don't have to store so much gasoline.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                                why the fuck would those be illegal??? ive got a billion of those from my early jeep years when it was "cool" to have a couple on your tire carrier.
                                Non-vented storage of flammable liquids in large quantities with no secondary containment? I don't see an issue.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X