discount on tile prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discount on tile prices?

Anybody know where to buy bathroom tile at a discount. We're about ready for the tile man on our home expansion project and I've got to
    pick up about 500 square feet of tile and supplies.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

mardyn

I'm pretty sure StangGT40 has a tile guy he recommends.

Comment

I have a guy that works for Dal-Tile and can hook you up....
      Shoot me a PM.

Comment

my friend dumpycapri85 runs his own tile supply warehouse. send me a pm for the number.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I'm pretty sure StangGT40 has a tile guy he recommends.
          he installs it, but i don't know where to get a discount on it. he has an account with dal-tile, but they're not cheap by any means. i wouldn't waste your time on the flooring specialty stores...everytime i've gone, the stuff is cheaper at hd/lowes. i usually just use a lowes 10% off coupon at hd and use my pro rewards for another 2.5%...and make hd send the tile price to the "bid room" to get a better price. (assuming hd has what you want)

here's his contact info:

john green
          972-890-2366

Comment

Thanks for the info...

yeah, the prices at Lowes/HD are pretty good and with an extra 10% off, that may be as good as it gets.

Almost forgot about that 10% off card... thanks for reminding me./

mardyn

Comment

Floor and Decor in Arlington is great. We have bought lots of travertine tile and porcelain tile from them.

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                Thanks for the info...

yeah, the prices at Lowes/HD are pretty good and with an extra 10% off, that may be as good as it gets.

Almost forgot about that 10% off card... thanks for reminding me./

mardyn
                go to the post office and get a "change of address" packet...it will have the lowe's 10% coupon in it...you can use it had home depot as well. also, if you enter my phone number in as the pro rewards account, when you're checking out, you'll get another 2.5% off. i did a bunch of home remodeling, so i'm up to the "gold" level, on pro rewards...now i'm done buying stuff, but anyone else is welcome to use it and save a few bucks.

Comment

Working...
                X