disagreement with wife: step inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disagreement with wife: step inside

Ok i was looking at tanners truck as cool daily driver and my wife tells me it illegal
    to transport kids ages 3 and 5 in single cab trucks due to
    Child restraint laws and car seats. is this true? i said bullshit

Give me a B!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      Ok i was looking at tanners truck as cool daily driver and my wife tells me it illegal
      Did you tell her to transport her ass to the kitchen and make you a sammich?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        did you tell her to transport her ass to the kitchen and make you a sammich?
        goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

/thread
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

not illegal

Comment

She already did. i just allowed her to go do the laundry

Comment

LOL wow!!! Ill call one of my traffic officers and ask. standby.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  not illegal
                  Where can i validate my belief to put 2 car seats on a bench seat in a single cab?

Comment

She already did. i just allowed her to go do the laundry

Okay, good. Now we're going to need you to transport some pics of her in illegal restraints in the cab of the truck you're going to buy into this thread.

Comment

Where can i validate my belief to put 2 car seats on a bench seat in a single cab?
                      Where can she validate her belief that you can't?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                        LOL wow!!! Ill call one of my traffic officers and ask. standby.
                        You really have to ask? And you're a cop? Lol It's not illegal if they are properly seated in a car seat/booster or seat belt. The only thing you have to worry about is the air bag. In most single cab trucks, you can use the key to turn it off on the dash somewhere or depending on the age of the truck, it may have an automatic sensor (done by weight) and it will automatically turn off the airbag if someone sitting in the seat is under a certain weight.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Isn't that why you can turn the passenger side airbag off on single cabs?

Comment

Okay, good. Now we're going to need you to transport some pics of her in illegal restraints in the cab of the truck you're going to buy into this thread.

I can tell you guys where to get all kinds of crazy restraints you've never thought of if needs be..

Comment

If there's ever a back seat, children under the age of 12 have to be in the back seat and any child under 8 has to be in at least a booster seat.

If there's only a front seat, then they're required to be properly restrained in their car seats/ booster seats depending on age/size ... definitely NOT illegal.
                              Originally posted by Vertnut
                              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X