Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any dentist recomendations in Arlington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any dentist recomendations in Arlington?

I need to get a lot of work done and the dentist I have now is too far and Im not crazy about the dentist.

Anyone know of any good ones in the arlington area.

A good friend has his place in Mansfield and one in Grand Prairie. Don't know if you want to drive a few min.

Comment

Thats closer than the place I was going to in Dallas, shoot me a PM with the name of the place.

Comment

Pecan Park Dental provides affordable dental care in Arlington for family, cosmetic & restorative dental treatments all under one roof!

Comment

David F Bridgwater, DDS
          3310 W Park Row Dr
          Arlington , TX 76013
          817-277-1188

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
            Thats closer than the place I was going to in Dallas, shoot me a PM with the name of the place.
            Rosa Park Dental
            217 N. Walnut Creek
            Mansfield tx, 76063

Real cool dude Dr. Le

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
              That place looks perfect! Only problem is they arent under any insurance so they are out of network. Thanks though.

Comment

Dr. Hadley Hall
                Arlington @ I-20 between Bowen & Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Dr. Hadley Hall
                  Arlington @ I-20 between Bowen & Cooper
                  Great oral surgeon but according to his website, that is all he does is surgery. This guy pulled my wisdom teeth years ago.

Comment

Dr Mach, off one of the letter streets I think. I used him in the past bc i didn't have insurance and they had good pricing. cute nurses too IIRC

Comment

Cool, thanks Kyle. I think I may try Dr Zamora. I found some ratings on WFAA and she has alot of good feedback and is right by the house and is under my insurance.

Comment

I have been to Dr. Zamora in the past and had a bad experience with her staff. She was a good dentist though. I now use Dr. Engle. He is on Matlock, near the Time Warner cable office. I don't have dental insurance so he always gives me a "cash" price, which is considerably cheaper than other dentists I have been to.

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                          I have been to Dr. Zamora in the past and had a bad experience with her staff. She was a good dentist though. I now use Dr. Engle. He is on Matlock, near the Time Warner cable office. I don't have dental insurance so he always gives me a "cash" price, which is considerably cheaper than other dentists I have been to.
                          Good info, thanks!

Comment

We are dealing with Arlington Family Dentistry off Matlock right now because they are the only ones that take our insurance here in Arlington. I have not met any of them but from the one person I have talked to on the phone I am not looking forward to it, ghetto sounding bitch that sounded like she hated her job. Told me she couldn't send in the work to my insurance before doing the work, I was like -_-
                            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                            X