CL question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL question

Ok, CL is about to drive effing nuts... I whenever I go back to edit my post, added pics from photobucket or what have you, and click save. It then prompts me saying it has been saved, click link to view, if it dont work hit F5 bla bla bla. You click link, there it is, if it isnt up to date, u hit F5 and it magically applies edits! Wowzers! I then close that browser, open another one and search for item; nothing... Several hours later I goto CL and do a search for said item. It is no where to be found. I goto my account page and it shows its current and active. This is really pissing me off. This has happened several times to the point where I delete ad, remake and post and sometimes Ill see it. But if I edit, or renew, it dissapears.

you are not gunna sell that truck on cl anyway. go ebay tanman.

Comment

Welcome to the frustrations of craigslist. Try taking all commas out of your ad. For some reason, it refuses to post if you use commas.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        Welcome to the frustrations of craigslist. Try taking all commas out of your ad. For some reason, it refuses to post if you use commas.
        lol really? crap. Im a comma freak! OK fixed... hope that works.
        Last edited by Tannerm; 09-25-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          you are not gunna sell that truck on cl anyway. go ebay tanman.
          I gots in on eBay classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            lol really? crap. Im a comma freak! OK fixed... hope that works.
            I am too. Couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on. Found the solution online and I haven't had a problem since. I think it had to do with people keyword spamming.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              I am too. Couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on. Found the solution online and I haven't had a problem since. I think it had to do with people keyword spamming.
              GD effing CL!!! Still not there. Sure it shows its active under my account, but no go when u search for it. So the solution u found was commas only? What about other punctuations? THis is really pissing me off to no end. And before all this, I was getting flagged every other day. Those a-holes are lifeless pricks. Mad aint i!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                GD effing CL!!! Still not there. Sure it shows its active under my account, but no go when u search for it. So the solution u found was commas only? What about other punctuations? THis is really pissing me off to no end. And before all this, I was getting flagged every other day. Those a-holes are lifeless pricks. Mad aint i!
                Try deleting and making a new ad entirely. Edit never seems to work.

Comment

And you have idiots who flag you for no reason.

Fucking idiots....it was only a landmine.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I saw two of yours!

Comment

Working...
                    X