Chuck Palahniuk at the Dallas Museum of Art 10/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    No, not at all, no need to be defensive, you are just reading me wrong. I'm just stating my worldclass always correct opinion. People like what they like, I'm all for that. But it's the people who completely just immerse themselves into the whole MMA scene that it completely overttakes their identity like they are living in an octagon for the reason since they are the baddest man alive, they are cool because they refuse to let anyone tell them how retarded, lonely and sad they sound on daily basis regardless of current times and trends. Do something because solely because your the most fucking awesome at it (like me), rather than making some individuality statement. Get what I am saying? Not trying to be a dick here, but incase you dont remember i tapped out a board member, i'll make mention of it however so subtle in every thread i shit on.
    fixed? amirite?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Lmao, is that supposed to be directed at me?
      No. You were like that before it was cool!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        fixed? amirite?

god bless.
        Not even remotely close. Funny though. lol

Comment

fixed? amirite?

god bless.
          Those are mighty big words, coming from a guy with a closet full of dolls.
          Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          No. You were like that before it was cool!
          And in all fairness, everything else he does hasn't been cool in at least 10 years.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Just do you, do you what you like, quit paying so much attention to what others are doing, just enjoy youself. It seems like so many people who overthink the simplest of things tend to be tortured souls.
            Really? This is coming from YOU? You've gotta be shitting me.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Really? This is coming from YOU? You've gotta be shitting me.
              I don't think he is shitting you. And I find it fascinating.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

No, not at all, no need to be defensive.

Asking for clarification is being defensive?

Comment

Asking for clarification is being defensive?
                  Nope, but it's hard to determine one's intent/tone at times. I was just stating there was no reason to be defensive because I wasn't meaning my post as aggressive. See what happens when I don't use my overused smiley's, my post is automatically taken as accusational or aggressive when it was meant to be neither.

Comment

Nope, but it's hard to determine one's intent/tone at times. I was just stating there was no reason to be defensive because I wasn't meaning my post as aggressive. See what happens when I don't use my overused smiley's, my post is automatically taken as accusational or aggressive when it was meant to be neither.

Usually when a person tells someone "There is no need to_______" it is because the person they are directing the comment at is either exhibiting the behavior, or they are passively aggressively trying to draw that exact behavior out of the person they are directing the comment at. It's simple freshman psychological argument tactics 101A. I know you're innocent of course, I'm just pointing it out.

Comment

Usually when a person tells someone "There is no need to_______" it is because the person they are directing the comment at is either exhibiting the behavior, or they are passively aggressively trying to draw that exact behavior out of the person they are directing the comment at. It's simple freshman psychological argument tactics 101A. I know you're innocent of course, I'm just pointing it out.
                      Noted. I really didn't mean anything by it. It's my fault for not articulating my point well enough.

Comment

I know you're innocent of course, I'm just pointing it out.
                        I hope this wasn't lost on anyone else.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          I hope this wasn't lost on anyone else.

The only chess I play is with words.

Comment

The only chess I play is with words.
                            I make a mean chess pie.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

fixed? amirite?

god bless.
                              I laughed.

Comment

Working...
                              X