Bait car warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bait car warnings

I see these construction-style warning signs occasionally along the side of the road and wonder how effective they really are. I think its propganda for the most part, but i still cant help lookin around to see if i can find the cops in their hiding spaces and catch the drama unfold as they pop someone.

Kinda like the deer blind trailers at the malls or big parking lots...i doubt theres anyone actually inside, but that bluff is a big part of what the equation. Especially if they are lifted up near the freeway, would laugh if they were running radar/laser inside.

Arlington PD has a bait bicycle on the UTA campus that has GPS.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Arlington PD has a bait bicycle on the UTA campus that has GPS.
      I wonder how hard you have to pedal to power the GPS... As I recall the littler generator would barely light the flashlight on my old bike!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
        I see these construction-style warning signs occasionally along the side of the road and wonder how effective they really are. I think its propganda for the most part, but i still cant help lookin around to see if i can find the cops in their hiding spaces and catch the drama unfold as they pop someone.

Kinda like the deer blind trailers at the malls or big parking lots...i doubt theres anyone actually inside, but that bluff is a big part of what the equation. Especially if they are lifted up near the freeway, would laugh if they were running radar/laser inside.
        lol. Any of the bait vehicle programs do not have officers staking the cars out. Once the cars are started, dispatch is notified and deploys the officers.

The bait wheel and tire operations, well... that's a different story. HEH.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post

The bait wheel and tire operations, well... that's a different story. HEH.
          I see those all the time on 175 going thru the Grove,I always want to stop and watch to see if any dumbasses really fall for it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
            I see those all the time on 175 going thru the Grove,I always want to stop and watch to see if any dumbasses really fall for it.
            All the time...

Comment

Lol stupid black people

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
                Would be awesome to park down the road and video it for youtube, but you would probably get arrested for some bullshit.
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  Lol stupid black people

Comment

Hmmmmm...since moving to Colorado I have noticed a surprising lack of police presence. The same can be said for blacks. Coincidence? Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Hmmmmm...since moving to Colorado I have noticed a surprising lack of police presence. The same can be said for blacks. Coincidence? Probably not.
                      I'm sure there is no correlation. It's probably due to the cold weather

Comment

Working...
                      X