Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFWStangs/DFWMustangs neediest family...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
    Cool! You're it then! We have our Santa!!!! Now where can I get you a Santa costume? Any ideas??

Oh, and I'll detail your truck again as a thank you gift for doing this
    lol You're on (you'll shit when you see the scratches since your last detail).

Oh, and I rented my santa costume at some custume rental over by Casa Manana (a block off of 7th st). They're pretty expensive though, and they sell/rent out fast!

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
      lol You're on (you'll shit when you see the scratches since your last detail).

Oh, and I rented my santa costume at some custume rental over by Casa Manana (a block off of 7th st). They're pretty expensive though, and they sell/rent out fast!

David
      Can you get me a name of that shop? I'll call and get something set up. What size do I need to get?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        What are you looking for exactly? I know just about anything you need to know, I've known the mom 10+ years and the deceased husband for 8 or so. Just one of those completely unexpected, sudden losses. Sad, really.
        So what is the story here Brent, did they get donations a while back? Do they have Christmas gifts covered? Do they need gifts for the kids or just plain old money?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          So what is the story here Brent, did they get donations a while back? Do they have Christmas gifts covered? Do they need gifts for the kids or just plain old money?

x2

Do they have a paypal account for donations?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
            Can you get me a name of that shop? I'll call and get something set up. What size do I need to get?
            Couldn't find it on Google. You may just have to google one near you and call and ask if they have one.

I'm 6'2'' and 240ish, so an XL/XXL would be in order I guess.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              Couldn't find it on Google. You may just have to google one near you and call and ask if they have one.

I'm 6'2'' and 240ish, so an XL/XXL would be in order I guess.

David
              I'll get started on it. Thanks man!!!

Comment

Nick you have a pm!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Nick my mom does case management for homeless children in Tarrant County. LMK all these other things fall through and i bet we could make something happen.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    Nick my mom does case management for homeless children in Tarrant County. LMK all these other things fall through and i bet we could make something happen.
                    With all the PM's I've received, I don't think we're gonna have any problem finding a family in need. We're up to 4 families right now!

Comment

Nick you are a good man. I wish I knew how to detail cars because you seem like a stand up guy to work for. Plus I need a new job hahaha. If I had extra cash I would help you out but seems like something I can shoot for next Christmas.

Comment

Awesome gesture Nick. And no fucking way I would admit to anything that would bring me charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Awesome gesture Nick. And no fucking way I would admit to anything that would bring me charity.
                          As a child, one of, if not THE, most embarrassing things I had to endure was getting help/charity from the church and some local neighbors during Christmas. My mother raising 8 kids on her own made for some "lean" times, for sure. But, good people do good things, and we were on the receiving end of that.

As a parent, I was always able to avoid any circumstances like that, and with you & I being in the same financial "boat" right now, we can be thankful we don't have to be in that position (though I may ask you for a room if Mary kicks me to the curb).

David

Comment

I'll make it economical but I'll have to charge. Times are lean fo sho.

You should see the pimp ride I'm rolling these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              I'll make it economical but I'll have to charge. Times are lean fo sho.

You should see the pimp ride I'm rolling these days!
                              You get rid of the ride we took to see Tony?

David

Comment

No, still have that but I sold my 4runner and stepped back into old reliable, the 95 Nissan hardbody I bought when I got out of high school. Pussy is throwing itself at me.

Comment

Working...
                                X