No jobs for smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    They're charging me more for being a fatass.
    How so?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      As far as the job thing goes, I can see their point about insurance but its still discrimination. They either need to treat smokers equally or make cigarettes illegal.

I don't smoke so I can only look at it from the employer side. To me there is a simple solution, if you choose to smoke the employer should be allowed to single you out and deny providing insurance benefits or make you pay the difference over a nonsmoker. I am 100% for what you do on your own time is your business as long as you show up to work and do a good job, but when it starts costing me money its my business.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteboy View Post
        smoking is fucking nasty.
        Facebook- Twist of Vape
        Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          How so?
          They have a baseline premium deducted from our checks, and credits are given back for a high enough, "healthy lifestyle," score, which is determined by a physical and a basic blood panel once a year. I'm fat and out of shape, so I don't get credited anything back.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
          X