Piss or fight through it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piss or fight through it

As much as some people drink on this site, I am sure most of us have had this happen. When you are getting hot and heavy with your SO and you realize you just HAVE to piss. What do you do? Fight through it, or stop everything and take care of business.

I know when I have to take a piss and just fight through it, it gets a little uncomfortable.

I fight through it too. I mean, I'll only really need 3 minutes, so that's nothing.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I can't cum when I've got to pee, so obviously, I take care of business. Then I get right back at it.

<-----Just started on a whisky drink.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        I fight through it too. I mean, I'll only really need 3 minutes, so that's nothing.
        Yea, but it doesn't feel the same. It is almost uncomfortable.

Comment

I usually have to stop what I'm doing and go piss. It's way too uncomfortable to fight through. However, here lately, I just piss before getting busy. Problem solved.

Comment

I move the fucking to the restroom, then begin fore play while i relieve myself.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              As much as some people drink on this site, I am sure most of us have had this happen. When you are getting hot and heavy with your SO and you realize you just HAVE to piss. What do you do? Fight through it, or stop everything and take care of business.

I know when I have to take a piss and just fight through it, it gets a little uncomfortable.
              The cowper's gland will help you out with that LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                I usually have to stop what I'm doing and go piss. It's way too uncomfortable to fight through. However, here lately, I just piss before getting busy. Problem solved.

I don't mean this to sound gross, but if you guys don't make sure your dribbles of piss are gone from the inside tip of your dicks before getting busy.... you are going to give your woman some serious female issues that are quite uncomfortable and can cause infection.

Disclaimer: NEVER has happened to me, because I was warned of the potential problems very early on. I have had friends who came down with some painful damn infections because of it though, so be kind to your woman and wipe your dick tip off real good if you're going to fuck so soon after pissing.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                  I don't mean this to sound gross, but if you guys don't make sure your dribbles of piss are gone from the inside tip of your dicks before getting busy.... you are going to give your woman some serious female issues that are quite uncomfortable and can cause infection.

Disclaimer: NEVER has happened to me, because I was warned of the potential problems very early on. I have had friends who came down with some painful damn infections because of it though, so be kind to your woman and wipe your dick tip off real good if you're going to fuck so soon after pissing.
                  That's why you cram it in their asshole.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post

That's why you ladies should just suck our cocks clean before we enter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      That's why you cram it in their asshole.
                      or this

I'm not picky.

Comment

Pee in the butt!
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                          Pee in the butt!
                          haha, I was wondering if this is how the golden shower was born.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                            That's why you ladies should just suck our cocks clean before we enter.
                            I just grab a sheet, give it a dab for good measure....and get to slurping for the man juice.

Comment

I'd pee in her butt

Comment

Working...
                              X