Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what is Blockbusters big announcement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Ah, I didn't know. I don't use those things and haven't really paid attention to them.
    a friend told me about that particular one, but i've seen them elsewhere...they're not in near as many places as redbox, though. those things are everywhere!

Comment

The blockbuster express boxes are all over florida. They only have redboxes in walmart.
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

short diSh stock

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          that their pink sheet stock is worthless!
          It's almost as if they're bankrupt!
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

don't look now!

Comment

See, Jody. I told you! I could have earned 300%!
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

300% of nothing is nothing.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

lol

Comment

ttt

Comment

I read somewhere a week ago they had the rights to starz.

Comment

Lmfao at bloaq. Hell I think people think they're buying blockbuster by buying that shit.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          Lmfao at bloaq. Hell I think people think they're buying blockbuster by buying that shit.
                          Oh, bloaq it out your ass!
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

It is all about risk tolerance. If you think there is room for profit then buy it, regardless if it is Block Buster, a no named company or shit on a wall. If you understand that whatever you invest can be lost with a snap of a finger and you're comfortable with that, go for it.

If you watch pennies for any period of time you will see them rally up like this and 99% of them will either hit .0001 or won't even be searchable anymore.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Change: Up 0.1485 (74.44%)

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                                Change: Up 0.1485 (74.44%)
                                Yeah, I think we have established that.
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X