Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone run this plate for me??

52N VR2

This is my old truck with the outrageous tolls in Houston. Can someone run this plate and PM me the info? Would like to know who it's registered too, if the registration is up to date, and an address if possible.

Thanks in advance!
    Nick

If you are getting notices, I can guarantee that you are still the registered owner.

Comment

If you don't get the help you are looking for you can visit a TXDot office, fill out a form and give them $2. They will give you a copy of the last vehicle registration which includes the last registered owners name and address.

But if you are getting toll bills, you are probably still listed.

Comment

Public Data says you are the last registered owner of a 2000 GMC pickup.

This is exactly why when you get rid of a vehicle ALWAYS KEEP THE LICENSE PLATES.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Public Data says you are the last registered owner of a 2000 GMC pickup.

This is exactly why when you get rid of a vehicle ALWAYS KEEP THE LICENSE PLATES.
          Do you know how hard it is to convince a buyer to drive off with a vehicle with no lic. plate?
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
            Do you know how hard it is to convince a buyer to drive off with a vehicle with no lic. plate?
            Handwritten bill of sale is all you need.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Handwritten bill of sale is all you need.
                I know that but most people don't. With old classic cars it is easy as the buyers are usually more intelligent. However, selling the run of the mill everyday car can bring some real winners.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Great link, https://vision21.txdmv.gov/Vehicle/M...ification.aspx
                  Thanks for posting it!!
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I was more interested in if the tags were up to date, because that would mean they are getting them done under my name. Maybe they used their address?? just looking for any info to contact this person and get them to transfer the damn title already. Been three years now!

Comment

Ima turn one in on my truck then hit some tollroads. Socking it to The Man!

Comment

I thought there was a tab on Texas titles, that you can tear off and send in (or do online) that would release you from any liability if the new owner doesn't man up and register the vehicle in his or her name?
                        Ded

Comment

Anyone able to get the VIN# for me? Filling out this form, and need the VIN# to complete it.

Thanks!

Comment

"Registration date effective : June 2008" so that means they have been driving on it expired since May of 2009.

Comment

Report it stolen and get your truck back?

Comment

Working...
                              X