No announcement yet.

Has any one had a flu shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just "one" man Stevo, this was just "one" article I posted. Do some research, I've done mine and have come to my conclusion. You don't agree, that's okeedokey by me.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I've never gotten a flu shot before and don't plan to. I've had the flu only once in my life.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
          It's not just "one" man Stevo, this was just "one" article I posted. Do some research, I've done mine and have come to my conclusion. You don't agree, that's okeedokey by me.
          I'm not calling it either way, I haven't done any research, but I'll compare what I said to something else: remember each side of the whole global warming argument, and how each side has mountains of their 'evidence' to prove the other side is wrong?

If I have learned anything in the last ten years, it is any and all data and evidence that people collect can be stretched, exaggerated, spun, and in some cases, omitted and fabricated, and that anyone with an agenda or anything to gain, is very likely to attempt to collect data and evidence with a bias.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
            Look who the cat drug in...

And I still laugh when I see that video.

Stevo
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              I swear, I think MR TINFOIL HAT has made an appearance in this thread.

So, would the words of the other 10 or 100 or 1000 top Merck scientists be more or less conclusive?

I am not getting a flu shot any time soon, but that isn't because the word of one man that may or may not have an issue with the company he used to be employed by.

Stevo
              I hate to say it but he's right dude, my GF works for the company that now owns Merck and she has heard some really bad things about these flu shots. She has some really intersting stories about things they have said in calls and meetings.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                I hate to say it but he's right dude, my GF works for the company that now owns Merck and she has heard some really bad things about these flu shots. She has some really intersting stories about things they have said in calls and meetings.
                I never said he was right or wrong, I mentioned that people are many times biased (he used to work there, he no longer works there) and if they are biased they usually skew data/proof to further their cause/situation.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                X