No announcement yet.

Has any one had a flu shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of stupid going on in this thread...lol.
    2012 5.0 M6
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Nope. Why do you think so many people have died this year due to polio and smallpox?
      You, good sir, may take your reality and science and GTFO.

Comment

Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr...rV(NaturalNews)

One of the most prominent vaccine scientists in the history of the vaccine industry -- a Merck scientist -- made a recording where he openly admits that vaccines given to Americans were contaminated with leukemia and cancer viruses. In response, his colleagues (who are also recorded here) break out into laughter and seem to think it's hilarious. They then suggest that because these vaccines are first tested in Russia, they will help the U.S. win the Olympics because the Russian athletes will all be "loaded down with tumors." (Thus, they knew these vaccines caused cancer in humans.)

This isn't some conspiracy theory -- these are the words of a top Merck scientist who probably had no idea that his recording would be widely reviewed across the internet (which didn't even exist when he made this recording). He probably thought this would remain a secret forever. When asked why this didn't get out to the press, he replied "Obviously you don't go out, this is a scientific affair within the scientific community."

In other words, vaccine scientists cover for vaccine scientists. They keep all their dirty secrets within their own circle of silence and don't reveal the truth about the contamination of their vaccines.

In seeking answers to why adolescent girls are suffering devastating health damage after being injected with HPV vaccines, SANE Vax, Inc decided to have vials of Gardasil tested in a laboratory. There, they found over a dozen Gardasil vaccine vials to becontaminated with rDNA of the Human Papillomavirus(HPV). The vials were purchased in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Poland and France, indicating Gardasil contamination is a global phenomenon.

This means that adolescents who are injected with these vials are being contaminated with a biohazard — the rDNA of HPV. In conducting the tests, Dr. Sin Hang Lee found rDNA from both HPV-11 and HPV-18, which were described as “firmly attached to the aluminum adjuvant.”

That aluminum is also found in vaccines should be frightening all by itself, given that aluminum shouldneverbe injected into the human body (it’s toxic when ingested, and it specifically damages the nervous system). With the added discovery that the aluminum adjuvant also carries rDNA fragments of two different strains of Human Papillomavirus, this now reaches the level ofa dangerous biohazard– something more like abiological weaponrather than anything resembling medicine.

As SANE Vax explains in its announcement, these tests were conducted after an adolescent girl experienced “acute onset Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis within 24 hours” of being injected with an HPV vaccine. (http://sanevax.org/sane-vax-inc-dis…)

rDNA found in Gardasil is genetically engineered

The rDNA that was found to be contaminating Gardasil is not “natural” rDNA from the HPV virus itself. Rather, it is a genetically engineered form of HPV genetic code that is added to the vaccines during their manufacture.

As Dr. Lee, the pathologist who ran the laboratory tests identifying the biohazard contamination of Gardasil said:

“Natural HPV DNA does not remain in the bloodstream for very long. However, the HPV DNA in Gardasil is not ‘natural’ DNA. It is a recombinant HPV DNA (rDNA) — genetically engineered — to be inserted into yeast cells for VLP (virus-like-particle) protein production. rDNA is known to behave differently from natural DNA. It may enter a human cell, especially in an inflammatory lesion caused by the effects of the aluminum adjuvant, via poorly understood mechanisms. Once a segment of recombinant DNA is inserted into a human cell, the consequences are hard to predict. It may be in the cell temporarily or stay there forever, with or without causing a mutation. Now the host cell contains human DNA as well as genetically engineered viral DNA.”

Innocent girls being injected with genetically engineered HPV rDNA

What all this means is that through Gardasil vaccines, innocent young girls are being injected with the recombinant DNA of HPV, and that this biohazardous substance persists in their blood. The implications of this are rather scary, as Dr. Lee explains:

“Once a segment of recombinant DNA is inserted into a human cell, the consequences are hard to predict. It may be in the cell temporarily or stay there forever, with or without causing a mutation. Now the host cell contains human DNA as well as genetically engineered viral DNA.”

The vaccine industry, of course, has a long and dark history of its vaccines being contaminated with cancer-causing viruses and other frightening contaminants. Watch this astounding video of Merck scientist Dr. Hilleman openly admitting that polio vaccines were widely contaminated with SV40 viruses that cause cancer:

There's a lot more article's and evidence, we can't sit back and just trust Big Pharma to do what's "right". Cause what's "right" in their eye's isn't "right" in most.
        2 Chronicles 7:14
        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

SV40 hasn't been conclusively proven to cause cancer. It may be a cocarcinogen, because it interacts with the gene marker used to regulate cell death, but if what you're saying is true, a lot more people who got the Salk and Sabin polio vaccines would've gotten cancer. You're posting pseudo science and hearsay evidence. Come back with a peer-reviewed study, and maybe you'll have something, but welcome to microbiology. It's fucking messy.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Vaccines aren't? Really?
            Somebody's been watching too much X-Files!
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

All vaccines are always good all of the time!!!!

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                All vaccines are always good all of the time!!!!

Only a Sith deals in absolutes! Oh, wait...
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

SV40 hasn't been conclusively proven to cause cancer. It may be a cocarcinogen, because it interacts with the gene marker used to regulate cell death, but if what you're saying is true, a lot more people who got the Salk and Sabin polio vaccines would've gotten cancer. You're posting pseudo science and hearsay evidence. Come back with a peer-reviewed study, and maybe you'll have something, but welcome to microbiology. It's fucking messy.
                  So the words of a top Merck scientist is psuedo science and hearsay evidence.
                  There's a lot more I've read that make me lean towards believing the articles, scientists, study's, etc. than to believe otherwise.
                  I won't count on mainstream media, commercials, or those on the payroll of Big Pharma to tell me that what's in the flu shot and vaccine's are good for me or made to help me.

A quick search for Big Pharna doesn't show me anything positive.
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                    There's a lot more I've read that make me lean towards believing the articles, scientists, study's, etc. than to believe otherwise.
                    I won't count on mainstream media, commercials, or those on the payroll of Big Pharma to tell me that what's in the flu shot and vaccine's are good for me or made to help me.

A quick search for Big Pharna doesn't show me anything positive.
                    Without real evidence, it's anecdotal at best. And before we start down the ridiculous path of, "Thimerosol causes autism!!!!!111," I think it's prudent to point out that the first doctor to propose that theory actually did jail time because of his falsified evidence, and is no longer a doctor. His sample group was 8 children, and his only correlating evidence was that all of them had received vaccines, and one of them had autism. That's coincidence. Thimerosol has been used since the '30's. There's no way it causes the problems people think it does. If you like, I can put you touch with a real live pharmacologist that has absolutely no stake in the vaccine game. Again, you're painting microbiology in absolutes.

Comment

If I want to get sick ill do it the old fashioned way, drinking beer and fapping. I don't need no stinking vaccines.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Also, I wouldn't worry about getting someone else's leukemia cells in an injection. Your immune system will just kill them off like any bacterial intruders.

Comment

Without real evidence, it's anecdotal at best. And before we start down the ridiculous path of, "Thimerosol causes autism!!!!!111," I think it's prudent to point out that the first doctor to propose that theory actually did jail time because of his falsified evidence, and is no longer a doctor. His sample group was 8 children, and his only correlating evidence was that all of them had received vaccines, and one of them had autism. That's coincidence. Thimerosol has been used since the '30's. There's no way it causes the problems people think it does. If you like, I can put you touch with a real live pharmacologist that has absolutely no stake in the vaccine game. Again, you're painting microbiology in absolutes.
                          Not trying to paint anything. lol But do think I looked, researched, and read real evidence.
                          Not in a place to argue, but from what I've researched and read, for me, there's way more pro's to not getting the flu shot and/or a vaccine than con's.
                          Last edited by Up0n0ne; 10-09-2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I can appreciate that.

Comment

I appreciate you appreciating that.

Comment

I swear, I think MR TINFOIL HAT has made an appearance in this thread.

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                                So, would the words of the other 10 or 100 or 1000 top Merck scientists be more or less conclusive?

I am not getting a flu shot any time soon, but that isn't because the word of one man that may or may not have an issue with the company he used to be employed by.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X