Hey Parents, question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Parents, question

Our 2 week old shrimp is doing alot of grunting. It interupts his feeding at times. Is this normal for a kid to grunt alot? I keep being told its normal, shitting is a new thing for an infant. Silly questions I know, but worries the new parents.

I don't remember my kid doing much grunting. But they are all weir... unique.

Comment

My son never grunts unless he is taking a deuce. You sure it isn't actually abnormal breathing?

Comment

lol tanner!

Comment

My son did it a bunch for the first 2 months. He would grunt then fart. Doctor told us it was nothing to worry about and eventually it stopped.
          I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Just tryin to communicate, sounds are a new thing.

Comment

Nah, he grunts forever then drops a wet load, then stops for a bit. It isnt a big farter either. He does however hiccup like crazy. Quite cute actually. ya ya, take the man card! I said cute!

Comment

Oh yeah, our Lil man always grunts while eating, wait till he starts to poop and cart while eating, they smell good the first few weeks but at 2 months they smell worse than mine

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

He's taking a dump. They sure do put in a lol of work into it with their grunts.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    Our 2 week old shrimp is doing alot of grunting. It interupts his feeding at times. Is this normal for a kid to grunt alot? I keep being told its normal, shitting is a new thing for an infant. Silly questions I know, but worries the new parents.
                    He could just be gassy, or trying to take a poop. Just gently massage his tummy between feedings and get him so mylicon drops (sp?). That should help.

OR....he could just be discovering new ways to make new sounds. Babies make all kinds of quarky noises as they discover themselves, their voices, fingers, toes etc so he could just be entertaining himself.
                    Originally posted by Vertnut
                    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Last pediatrician visit he had good bowel noises and such. I assume its cause he was born a bit early. He was born 37 weeks and weighed 5lbs 4.6oz. Eh, he never cries or fusses unless hes hungry, and only then he just figits. Good kid so far. Now, I need to teach this kid how to SLEEP at night...

Comment

Nah, he grunts forever then drops a wet load, then stops for a bit.
                        Sounds like a normal tit sucking session to me.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

My oldest grunted a lot. He would wake us up at night when he was a newborn. We would hear it on the monitor and go running in to his room.
                          David

1986 GT

Comment

He does however hiccup like crazy.
                            Hiccuping and sneezing can be a sign of reflux in babies.
                            DamonH

Comment

Lol my little girl does it alot. I think she does it cause she likes the noise

Comment

Working...
                              X