Financial Guru in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial Guru in here

My wife and I recently tried to get approved for a mortgage. When they ran her credit they were able to pull up her history but all of her scores were zero. We paid her student loan off about two years ago and since then she hasn't had any other open lines of credit. We don't have credit cards, all of our cars are paid off. Any ideas? Every loan officer is clueless that I've talked to. Any suggestions or input is greatly appreciated.

CJ in 3 2 1

Comment

PM svtlurch. He works at a mortgage company. He will hook you up.

Comment

A zero credit score is about impossible if someone has had any debt. They may have meant she had no active tradelines which is now an issue with bring approved for a mortgage. You can substitute phone, electric, water and cable bills to verify history.

Comment

Well, rent and TXU is in her name. She tried to get a gas card and got turned down. We went yesterday and got a $500 personal loan at the bank that the loan officer said her score was zero. It's driving me crazy that there doesn't seem to be an answer.

Comment

Does she really exist?
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
              A zero credit score is about impossible if someone has had any debt. They may have meant she had no active tradelines which is now an issue with bring approved for a mortgage. You can substitute phone, electric, water and cable bills to verify history.
              He obviously means "beacon not available".
              We too establish a positive credit history by means of utility statements, cell phone statements, loan statements, or bank letters whenever a beacon is not available via a CBR.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                Does she really exist?
                Yes, as Josaphina Hernendezzzzzz!
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Next time choose someone who is not a mail order bride.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                  X