Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindergartener brings meth and pipe for show and tell

Keep it classy, St. Louis!

ST. LOUIS (Reuters) - A kindergartener in rural Sweet Springs, Missouri, brought a bag of crystal meth and a crack pipe to school for show-and-tell, but an alert teacher kept the boy from sharing his treasure with others at the school, an official said on Tuesday.

"He was very excited when he got to school," Superintendent Donna Wright said of the September 6 incident. "But I don't think he knew what he had."
    A teacher recognized the drugs and pipe and police were called to the elementary school. "It didn't ever get into the classroom," Wright added.
    "That was a first for show-and-tell in this town," Police Chief Richard Downing said. He added that the boy's mother, Michelle Cheatham, 32, was arrested later on drug charges and released on bail.

"It was shocking," Wright said. "We're not experienced with dealing with this."

The town, located 66 miles east of Kansas City on the Blackwater River, has 1,500 residents and about 425 students in its school system.

(Reporting and writing by Bruce Olson, Editing by Mary Wisniewski and Greg McCune)

Kids smoke the darndest things.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Poor little guy got his ass beat when she made bail...

A chance at life? He doesn't have it...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Keep it classy, St. Louis!

ST. LOUIS (Reuters) - A kindergartener in rural Sweet Springs, Missouri, brought a bag of crystal meth and a crack pipe to school for show-and-tell, but an alert teacher kept the boy from sharing his treasure with others at the school, an official said on Tuesday.

"He was very excited when he got to school," Superintendent Donna Wright said of the September 6 incident. "But I don't think he knew what he had."
        A teacher recognized the drugs and pipe and police were called to the elementary school. "It didn't ever get into the classroom," Wright added.
        "That was a first for show-and-tell in this town," Police Chief Richard Downing said. He added that the boy's mother, Michelle Cheatham, 32, was arrested later on drug charges and released on bail.

"It was shocking," Wright said. "We're not experienced with dealing with this."

The town, located 66 miles east of Kansas City on the Blackwater River, has 1,500 residents and about 425 students in its school system.

(Reporting and writing by Bruce Olson, Editing by Mary Wisniewski and Greg McCune)

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
          Things that make you go hmmmmm
          haha, he showed up with 2grms but the cops only found 1 grm on the kid............

Comment

Sold the little rock fo a twenty.

Comment

It like good fucking business yo cause kidz have lunch money and shit to buy it....

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                haha, he showed up with 2grms but the cops only found 1 grm on the kid............
                And they found the teacher out in the parking lot, rebuilding the engine on her car.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  It like good fucking business yo cause kidz have lunch money and shit to buy it....
                  [IMG]jessie.jpg[/IMG]
                  fucking love that show! but i am only a few episodes into season 4, gotta get caught up

Comment

I'm just glad it wasn't in east Texas

...this time.

Comment

That's fucking sad. I feel for that kindergartener. He didn't know what he had and happy he brought something "cool".
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        has 1,500 residents and about 425 students in its school system.
                        thats allot of students/kids for every grownup in that small town

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post

Yeah, I did the math on that when I read it, and damn... A lot of fucking going on.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            Many of the students live outside of the town I assume.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              Kids smoke the darndest things.
                              haha
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X