do you drive side by side to someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you drive side by side to someone

Laughing uncontrollably until they notice you when you catch them nuckles deep digging for boogers? I do

Oh yeah, all the time.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

No, I tend to pay attention my driving and not what other people are doing.

Comment

Before I die I hope to make it to a level of Godliness even halfway close to the one that Steve occupies...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Didn't you record the drive thru line at in n out when it first opened? Im assuming you had a driver and were fully alert to the masses of traffic there...

Comment

I compare boogers with 'em at the next stop light.

You call that a booger, son?

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Before I die I hope to make it to a level of Godliness even halfway close to the one that Steve occupies...
              You're going the wrong direction with your bitterness so preoccupied with what I do. Must suck to go through life being miserable and paranoid like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Didn't you record the drive thru line at in n out when it first opened? Im assuming you had a driver and were fully alert to the masses of traffic there...
                LOL, I think Chris (Pro88LX) might have, but I didn't. Nice try though.

Comment

That sir, is dangerous. Part of driving is noticing the actions of other drivers, and possibly anticipating their next movements. If you pay attention to only yourself, it maybe impossible avoid an incident when its another drivers fault.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    That sir, is dangerous. Part of driving is noticing the actions of other drivers, and possibly anticipating their next movements. If you pay attention to only yourself, it maybe impossible avoid an incident when its another drivers fault.
                    That's abit different than pointing and laughing at someone you catch digging for gold in their nose while driving. You're stating the obvious there sir. lol.

Comment

i usually pick out a nugget of my own and flick it onto their windshield

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        LOL, I think Chris (Pro88LX) might have, but I didn't. Nice try though.
                        nope someone from Allen posted it on youtube.....nice try dumbfucks!

And yes i laugh.....usually I will honk and flash a thumbs up when they look over...

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          Be careful, he will call the freemasons on you! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                            Be careful, he will call the freemasons on you! LMAO
                            Now look at what you did. He's going to spend the rest of the night peeking out the windows of his house listening to all the voices in his head the shadows outside are watching him. lol.

Comment

No.

I'm usually the one knuckles deep.

Hate boogers.
                              2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                              X