looking for agility/obedience traning..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kdventura73 View Post
    Its $120 per course, They offer courses like basic to advanced obedience, agility beginners,intermediate,advanced, flyball,conformation(preparing dogs for AKC and how to act in a show arena) and we are going to enroll in this course called treibball, which is for developing herding skills with balls(kinda like soccer for dogs). Mustangguy289, Melinda taught us so much about how dogs think and how to correct problem like your cow herding, treibball would help you cause your BC would learn what to do with the balls after herding them though your commands and then just apply it to the cows,they would think its the ball game. We got our 2nd akc Aussie that is not deaf to herd and keep the deaf one safe and now they are inseparable and use them both herd the our cats
    I actually went by there and spoke to someone the other day. I want to take him but the hard part is TIME. they have 3 classes that start on 3 different days. I coach and I dont know what its going to look like when in basketball season. and if i miss a class, Ill be screwed

Comment

Texas Dog Academy. It's in Granburry. A good drive from Ft Worth but the guy has been training since the 70's. The program starts out one on one then progresses to group training and eventually to agility training. It's $350 but the best part about it is that once you pay the $350 you can go once a week for the dogs ENTIRE LIFE.

Comment

Forgot to mention the class times are at your convenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpapa View Post
          Texas Dog Academy. It's in Granburry. A good drive from Ft Worth but the guy has been training since the 70's. The program starts out one on one then progresses to group training and eventually to agility training. It's $350 but the best part about it is that once you pay the $350 you can go once a week for the dogs ENTIRE LIFE.
          Thats not a bad deal! I may have to check him out. What kind of training do they do?

Comment

Reward based obedience training

Comment

I'll be getting started with my 7 month old Aussie next month.

Comment

Working...
              X