Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with a dirty cop? Call Chief Chaz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a dirty cop? Call Chief Chaz!

Ran across this website:

I especially like his police car "look alike" with the Mary Jane leaf above the unit number... LOL.
    Last edited by CJ; 09-21-2011, 08:38 AM.

He must be friends with these guys. I saw them the last time I went out to Kennedale...

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I think he is.

I have seen a photo of him taken by a car that looks exactly like one that you posted.

Comment

The old Chief sounds bitter and is overall acting like a dumbass. Did you know him?

Comment

lol tool

Comment

I like his style
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              I like his style

Comment

Is that actually Chaz Bono?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Does come off as a bitter, disillusioned fatty. Either way it's still crazy he went from Chief to stoner.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                    Does come off as a bitter, disillusioned fatty. Either way it's still crazy he went from Chief to stoner.
                    More like he was a stoner while Chief. Don't think the boys in blue don't break the law just because they wear a badge for a living.

Comment

What the fuck is the point? What does he do?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        What the fuck is the point? What does he do?
                        Nothing lol. If you google "chief chaz" you will come across some of his rants on copblock. He is bitter he lost his job and is now smoking his way to the top!

Comment

Looks like he woke up.

Comment

Yeah that's what I figured, he got canned.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                              Nothing lol. If you google "chief chaz" you will come across some of his rants on copblock. He is bitter he lost his job and is now smoking his way to the top!
                              Thats funny, he claims (or at least it looks like it to me) that he willingly quit to pursue his love for mj. LOL what a loser... He flipping burgers at Mcd now?

Comment

Working...
                              X