Border patrol agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border patrol agent

really intrested in becoming apart of the CBP. Anyone on here have experience in this field?
    TIA

Chili
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

no but get ready to get sent down Beanerville

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Beaners
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

lean like a cholo?
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

La Migra
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Best of luck making 32k your first few years putting up with all those los beaner mules

Comment

I would not do it; the ones that are actually doing their jobs are getting arrested and thrown in prison. Did a google search for the story but I can't remember they guys name; I think he was out of El Paso if memory serves. Anyway, they really don't seem to have the authority or backing of the feds to do their job, so you are really just being paid to be moving targets for the cartels / mexican army.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Couple of guys I worked with left the PD and went to INS or Border Patrol. Feds have great benefits and retirement. I never even considered it. They have a LOT of lazy slugs working for them. Morale is not the best.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    I would not do it; the ones that are actually doing their jobs are getting arrested and thrown in prison. Did a google search for the story but I can't remember they guys name; I think he was out of El Paso if memory serves. Anyway, they really don't seem to have the authority or backing of the feds to do their job, so you are really just being paid to be moving targets for the cartels / mexican army.
                    Really depends which border he ends up protecting... The Canadian Cartel is more peaceful with their smuggling methods.

Comment

Dangerous shiznit for such little pay...those mexicans don't play down there..
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      85' Coupe
                      sigpic

Comment

Watch out for Obama, Holder, BATFE, DOJ, FBI, etc selling guns to mexicans that will be used to kill you and then get covered up all in an effort to ban guns/get more gun regulations.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          More like being killed by Obama and Holder via F&F.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

do you have any experience?

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                              Watch out for Obama, Holder, BATFE, DOJ, FBI, etc selling guns to mexicans that will be used to kill you and then get covered up all in an effort to ban guns/get more gun regulations.
                              Six months into this scandal (officially) and NOBODY is giving it the coverage it deserves! WHY?!?!
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X