Ennis Fall Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ennis Fall Nationals

Teams are starting to roll into town, sitting here at the shop and have seen about 7 to 8 different rigs pass by on Ennis Avenue heading to the track. Pretty stoked being it will hopefully be my first time to see them in person being I live 5 minutes from the motorplex. Wife has always lived here and raced there with family, so it'll be pretty interesting.

Tits for reading.
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Haha don't forget to go into the pits when a Top Fuel is dicking around. Get as close as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
      Haha don't forget to go into the pits when a Top Fuel is dicking around. Get as close as you can.
      Haha, phuck you buddy.
      Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
        Take a really deep breath.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          Take a really deep breath.
          I'll take a REAL deep breath.
          Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

NHRA no care, been to too many, though cant wait for ADRL world finals to come to town
            2002 Trans am RayMac 408/Chris Frank Dart Pro 1's 4L80 RMVB w/brake Narrowed Fab 9" Wolfe Hal Madman UMI Bogart Super Victor Accufab NX Direct Port Sorta Quick !!

Comment

will be there sunday!! love me some nitro methane!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
                Teams are starting to roll into town, sitting here at the shop and have seen about 7 to 8 different rigs pass by on Ennis Avenue heading to the track. Pretty stoked being it will hopefully be my first time to see them in person being I live 5 minutes from the motorplex. Wife has always lived here and raced there with family, so it'll be pretty interesting.

Tits for reading.
                I remember going when i was a young kid. The power blurrs your vision!

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post

Tits for reading.
                  What is fail about that pic? I have looked for like 10 minutes and there are no tampons or dildos in the background, no turds in the toilet and no mal-nourished children starving in the background, WTF am I missing? Is it her hair? Was she a man? Is it because of that huge ass phone she's using?
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                    What is fail about that pic? I have looked for like 10 minutes and there are no tampons or dildos in the background, no turds in the toilet and no mal-nourished children starving in the background, WTF am I missing? Is it her hair? Was she a man? Is it because of that huge ass phone she's using?
                    Maybe the smoke coming out of the top of the Ipad?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Maybe the smoke coming out of the top of the Ipad?
                      that's zit juice on the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        that's zit juice on the mirror
                        Seriously?

<-- Never had "zit juice" on the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Seriously?

<-- Never had "zit juice" on the mirror.
                          dunno, but it is something on the mirror

then you have never lived! the best ones are when your gf is doing hair/makeup and you walk by, pop one on the mirror and walk off as she starts gagging

Comment

SHIT SHIT SHIT...my 4 year old's party is on Saturday....shity shit!

Comment

I've gone for the past few yrs, not sure if I'm gonna make it this yr. It's fuckin bad ass especially in the pits watching those maniacs work. Fuck ill probably end up going lol
                              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                              X