Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hauling a car to Austin Sunday, anybody need anything brought back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      No not with heightened DOT awareness and CSA2010 along with all the other shit
      Have you actually noticed a difference yet? Nothing has changed really in my experience. But I do work for a major carrier and 99% of the rigs I see pulled over are O/O's or small companies. All those guys run illegal so its no surprise. Lol
      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

I will come get it, and use a uhaul trailer for $400. Bring it to waco, and ill use a uhaul trailer for $350. I'm just a guy with a duramax, and a lot of free time.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          I will come get it, and use a uhaul trailer for $400. Bring it to waco, and ill use a uhaul trailer for $350. I'm just a guy with a duramax, and a lot of free time.
          I would rather do it myself for $450.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
            Have you actually noticed a difference yet? Nothing has changed really in my experience. But I do work for a major carrier and 99% of the rigs I see pulled over are O/O's or small companies. All those guys run illegal so its no surprise. Lol
            I've noticed changes.
            A lot of the "major carriers" have already started going elog, and doing fitness evaluations with drivers. I don't know who your with. But I would be shocked if there haven't been some major changes within your safety dept in preperation for CSA2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              $250.00 - $300.00
              Since his edit, this looks like you are asking him to bring back cash.

Comment

yeah, we still havent gone Elog, but its just a matter of time now. Not looking forward to it at all. Havent had any kind of fitness evaluations or anything at all regarding CSA2010. not really worried about it either because i'm not overweight or anything and dont have any violations or accidents lol
                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  I need some beef jerky from Robertsons in Salado.
                  The truck stop at Polk and I20 has it and you can order it online. I have some on the counter right now.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                  X