rain rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
    My $100 that I have been having all summer long, will go down maybe $5 to around $95 since I don't have to water all weeks

Hooray
    Well you don't have to necessarily HAVE to water
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Relevant, some how.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        UPS's FTW
        If you need a hand changing it, I'll come over and help you out.
        I'm not sure of your computer prowess, so I figured I'd offer up some help.
        Oh thanks man, but I just did it about two months ago. The place right off 35 nd 18th is quite a bit cheaper than best buy. It's surprising how easy these are to change out
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

If time isn't an issue a lot of times you can order one online cheaper than you can get one from a storefront like Alltex or BB.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            If time isn't an issue a lot of times you can order one online cheaper than you can get one from a storefront like Alltex or BB.
            While usually I would jump on saving a buck, I'm kinda bored with no pc. I have been pretty productive around yhe shop cleaning up. Altex here I come.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by TexasVortex View Post
              Bet you got more than that, we measured 1.8 inches just South of you
              Ok...looks like the news is claiming we got a little over an inch. Not nearly enough but I'll take it.

Comment

I enjoyed the rain while I stayed in broken bow this past weekend. So relaxing. But now the forecast calls for no rain.

Comment

Working...
                X