Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rain rain

Stay and dont go away!!

it hung out for about 10 minutes or so here and is now gone. im so jealous with Dallas getting up to 6" per hour, or so they say on channel 8 right now.

Comment

We got teased yesterday with a little sprinkle and again today with some clouds but no significant rain.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

My granpa called talking about a chance of hail in irving. Any truth to that?

Comment

Started raining heavy with big winds at 9:30 and is still going here.

Comment

aint done shit here

Comment

My front yard and flower beds had standing water and we got marble sized hail in Garland.

Comment

its been perfect at my house. will rain for an hour or so then will stop for about 12 hrs then go again. gives it time to soak in rather then run off

Comment

all i know is my front door is finally shutting and locking correctly.

Comment

Barely anything here, just enough to dirty the cars.

Comment

Just got hammered out in Kaufman. Raining hard for about an hour. Much needed.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        My granpa called talking about a chance of hail in irving. Any truth to that?
                        None, only rain.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I could only hope for more hail!!!!!

Comment

Was at a friends house in West Dallas watching the Ealges vs Falcons game. It started hailing marble size hail for a minute or two. I'll have to check for damage to my car in the AM

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                              all i know is my front door is finally shutting and locking correctly.
                              The closet door in our master started getting hard to close couple months ago. Had to go buy a few bags of dirt from lowes and fill the gap around our foundation where the dirt had shrank away! Been watering the foundation once a week since! Even though there are things i need to do outside, i am enjoying this rain!!

Comment

Working...
                              X