Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmers

Comment

Progressive........... altho i hear they suck a fat cock.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        I use Progressive for my truck and bike.

They are offering wholesale? That is bullshit... we don't buy vehicles at wholesale...
        That is EXACTLY what he told the lady. They are really trying to screw him. We have the same coverage pretty much and it's not just bs basic coverage to get by.

Comment

Mutherjuggz.

I don't even know who our insurance is through. I just know that she handles it all and gets us the best rates.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            I currently use Progressive as does my brother and they are giving crappy customer service which is a first on either end. I am looking to change companies and I believe he will be too once all is said and done on his claim.

He was in an accident on Thanksgiving evening with his sister in-law's s/o in his car and both had to go to the ER. Well, now they've totaled the car which blue book/NADA said 19,000. Progressive says they are paying "wholesale" which is 14-15k. They will not budge and the lady with the PIP isn't really giving ANY customer service. I don't know if this is the new normal for insurance, but it surely isn't what I remember as far as this "wholesale" nonsense goes.
            mexican/ what is eenshuranse? /mexican

Comment

Usaa

Comment

state farm.

but i checked with juggz awhile back and she was very helpful. just couldnt get me the best rate at the time. even though i didnt go through her i recomend her if your shopping around
                Last edited by whitetrash; 12-01-2010, 10:22 PM.
                07 f250-family truckster
                08 Denali -baby hauler
                52 f1-rust bucket
                05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Kimmay! (Juggz).

She helped me out tremendously and I'd like to give a big giant 'fuck you' to Farm Bureau.

Comment

USAA for everything.

Comment

state farm

Comment

Mutherjuggs...She is awesome. I would honestly never use anyone else after the outstanding level of customer service I have received from her. She is cool as hell and a straight shooter. Definitely a customer advocate all the way.

Comment

USAA. great customer service.
                          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

USAA FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! If You or a family member was in the armed forces.......JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!
                            ./ ____ _ _\.
                            (]]]_ o _[[[)
                            \o_FORD_o/
                            |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Kimmay! (Juggz).

She helped me out tremendously and I'd like to give a big giant 'fuck you' to Farm Bureau.
                              Glad I could help Sean!

I have my auto with Allstate as well as my Renters Insurance
                              Last edited by MutherjuggZ; 12-02-2010, 02:51 AM.
                              Originally posted by Vertnut
                              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
                                USAA FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! If You or a family member was in the armed forces.......JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!
                                My Grandfather (Dad's side and died before I was born) was in the Air Force and My Husband's Grandfather was Army and passed away in '07. My dad nor my husband's mom went the USAA route....is there anything I can still do? My Grandma might have an account with USAA, but I'm not real sure on that.

Kim, do you handle anything with Progressive? The agent we have seems to be lacking knowledge and claims he doesn't know of anything he can do...or is wholesale common? They are now saying well it isn't exactly wholesale, but what we can sell the car for to be parted out.

Comment

Working...
                                X