Who do you use for insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you use for insurance?

I currently use Progressive as does my brother and they are giving crappy customer service which is a first on either end. I am looking to change companies and I believe he will be too once all is said and done on his claim.

He was in an accident on Thanksgiving evening with his sister in-law's s/o in his car and both had to go to the ER. Well, now they've totaled the car which blue book/NADA said 19,000. Progressive says they are paying "wholesale" which is 14-15k. They will not budge and the lady with the PIP isn't really giving ANY customer service. I don't know if this is the new normal for insurance, but it surely isn't what I remember as far as this "wholesale" nonsense goes.

Usaa

Comment

Aaa
      I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

State farm here. been with them for a while and no complaints. I actually got an unexpected rate reduction from them once without even asking for it. I haven't had to had to make a claim from my policy, but I got hit by a drunk driver on christmas a few years ago and they handled that claim for the drunk and it was hassle free.

Also - since I've been with SF for a few years now, I got new quotes from geico, usaa, and progressive - all of their rates were substantially higher for identical coverage.

Comment

I cross my fingers and hope I don't have an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
            State farm here. been with them for a while and no complaints. I actually got an unexpected rate reduction from them once without even asking for it. I haven't had to had to make a claim from my policy, but I got hit by a drunk driver on christmas a few years ago and they handled that claim for the drunk and it was hassle free.

Also - since I've been with SF for a few years now, I got new quotes from geico, usaa, and progressive - all of their rates were substantially higher for identical coverage.
            Good man!
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

We use state farm. Also have house and life thru them, so we get a discount.

Comment

I have USAA and was impressed with their customer service when I had to file a claim after someone backed into my truck after-hours at work.

Is leaving a note after hitting a car in a parking lot the norm or the exception nowadays?

Comment

USAA for everything
                  You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

State Farm. No rate increase in 10 years. Thats with a couple of accidents, and 2 thefts.

keeps fingers crossed

Comment

Farm Bureau. They blew Farmers and Allstate away with their rates.
                      2012 Mustang GT
                      Mods: TSW Nurburgring Wheels/Saleen Grille/Boss Lower/GT500 Axle-Back Exhaust/Ford K-Springs/Adj Pan-Hard Rod
                      Times: 12.75@111MPH

2012 F150 FX2 Ecoboost
                      Mods: Bone Stock
                      Times: Slow

Comment

Fred Loya

jk

or am I?
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Aarp

Comment

Grundy on the Cobra.
                            Progressive on the Harley.
                            Allstate on the others.
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

State Farm

Comment

Working...
                              X