No announcement yet.

Once again...chivalry is not dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was at the hospital saturday night in the waiting room. There was an old man passed out with his grandson on his lap also passed out. The boy almost fell off of his lap and screwed up his blanket. Grandpa was trying to hold on to him for dear life. I went to go put the blanket back on the kid cause he never woke up and grandpa couldn't reach it. He thanked me and both passed back out the next minute

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Was at the hospital saturday night in the waiting room. There was an old man passed out with his grandson on his lap also passed out. The boy almost fell off of his lap and screwed up his blanket. Grandpa was trying to hold on to him for dear life. I went to go put the blanket back on the kid cause he never woke up and grandpa couldn't reach it. He thanked me and both passed back out the next minute
      Stolen lie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
        Stolen lie!!!

Comment

A lecture on chivalry from the guy who fucked his neighbors wife.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            he was very generous with his services, so what?
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I try to hold the door open anytime I go in somewhere and there are people coming in behind me. If I see elderly or handicapped people getting out of their vehicle to enter the same establishment, I will wait on them. I help elderly up and down stairs. Yes Sir and Yes Ma'am to everyone young or old (its not an age thing, its a respect and courtesy thing). I was raised with values and morals. To treat others with kindness, and compassion. Kids these days are being raised to be self centered and heartless.
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

If it wasn't him, it was going to be someone else.

Hoes gonna be hoes.

Giggity.

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I was driving west on the W 7th Street bridge that comes from dowtown towards Montgomery Plaza. The road is under construction so there is only half the road used and of that half there is one lane west and one lane east.

I passed a gal in a electric wheelchair that was going west on the sidewalk and ahead of her was a large heavy rubber base to a cone that had flipped up in her path. I stopped and activated my lights and quickly got out of the car, ran over to the sidwalk and removed the obstacle for her. She saw me do this and yelled "thanks", but when I ran back around my car, I saw the driver behind me who I had held up for this good deed was giving me the "go to hell" look. I just smiled and waved at him, amazed that me taking a 15 seconds out of his day to help a disable person out made him mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    I'm glad it made her day. I will always hold a door, man or woman, and get some strange looks here in Cali.

The fact that she thought that it was strange is sad.
                    She didn't say it was strange, she said it was nice to be treated with respect. I find it sad that kindness is that rare for her.
                    Originally posted by Vertnut
                    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                      She didn't say it was strange, she said it was nice to be treated with respect. I find it sad that kindness is that rare for her.
                      What does Brent say? Don't put pussy on a pedestal.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                        I always hold doors too, and when the person (usually canadian) doesn't say thanks I say YOUR WELCOME nice and loud.
                        I hold doors for any man woman or child approaching. I don't want or expect a thanks. I do it because in my heart I know it's the right thing to do for my fellow homosapien.... whether they agree with it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          What does Brent say? Don't put pussy on a pedestal.
                          I think he says, "don't put the pussy on a pedestal...but it on my cock"

I'm pretty sure that's how he rolls

Comment

Maybe she gives bad lap dances.

Comment

I hold doors for any man woman or child approaching. I don't want or expect a thanks. I do it because in my heart I know it's the right thing to do for my fellow homosapien.... whether they agree with it or not.
                              If they don't say thanks for me holding the door open, I slam it in their face halfway through the threshold.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If they don't say thanks for me holding the door open, I slam it in their face halfway through the threshold.
                                Do you yell "BOOOOM BITCH" when you do it?

Comment

Working...
                                X