Once again...chivalry is not dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again...chivalry is not dead.

Was on my way into work this morning and stopped at the race track at Plano and Miller for some coffee. Opened the door for a chick while going in and on my way to the register she stops me and asks, "is that all you're getting?" I told her ya that's it and she told me she's buying.

It dawned on me then that she was dressed a little slutty. She said she had a really bad night and it was nice to be treated with a little respect. I shook her hand and introduced myself. As I was driving away I realized that she was most likely a stripper from across the street at the Gold Club and was just getting off work.

My point: It's nice to get rewarded once in a while for always slinging dick, even if it's a $0.89 cup of coffee.
    The richest man in Babylon

lol. Let me get the door for you; "would you like some dick?"

Comment

I'm glad it made her day. I will always hold a door, man or woman, and get some strange looks here in Cali.

The fact that she thought that it was strange is sad.

Comment

I hold doors too. It actually pisses me off when I do and they dont say thanks or even a word for that matter.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          I'm glad it made her day. I will always hold a door, man or woman, and get some strange looks here in Cali.

The fact that she thought that it was strange is sad.
          My brother started his own business in San Clemente back in the spring. I went out there to help him out for a while and I must say some good ole Texas boy work ethic goes a long way for employers out there. It's almost comical to hear his employees complain about working OT.

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
            My brother started his own business in San Clemente back in the spring. I went out there to help him out for a while and I must say some good ole Texas boy work ethic goes a long way for employers out there. It's almost comical to hear his employees complain about working OT.
            I am 100% down for whatever happens (thus my move to Sacramento), and my boss knows it, Chivalry is unfortunately dying, but it's not dead yet.

Women who consider it chauvanistic is what's killing it.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              I hold doors too. It actually pisses me off when I do and they dont say thanks or even a word for that matter.
              I always hold doors too, and when the person (usually canadian) doesn't say thanks I say YOUR WELCOME nice and loud.
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                I always hold doors too, and when the person (usually canadian) doesn't say thanks I say YOUR WELCOME nice and loud.
                +1 on all accounts

Comment

I like the assholes who let the door slam in your face, then don't have the goddamn courtesy to apologize to you when they look back and see you muttering "I will kill you, you miserable fuck" over and over again.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Is screwing married woman considered chivalry?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Is screwing married woman considered chivalry?
                      Hey I am who I am, panties dropping and free cups of coffee are one in the same to guys like me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        I like the assholes who let the door slam in your face, then don't have the goddamn courtesy to apologize to you when they look back and see you muttering "I will kill you, you miserable fuck" over and over again.
                        I've had it happen more than once. I keep on without a thought. The craziest I've come across was a woman standing in the door frame of a restaurant that I wanted food from, while talking on the phone. You couldn't get in or out, and she got pissed that I asked her to move.

Comment

Should've gotten her number
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Should've gotten her number
                            Not hot, and confirmed a self-centered bitch. I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              Not hot, and confirmed a self-centered bitch. I'll pass.
                              Should have taken the phone from her and thrown it across the parking lot. Then yell "FETCH!"
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X