No announcement yet.

NTTA can suck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for some reason i wasnt the toll way fees sent to the right address. i have a $700 going back to '08, and thats with their discount.

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
      for some reason i wasnt the toll way fees sent to the right address. i have a $700 going back to '08, and thats with their discount.
      lincolnboy?

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

So, did the NTTA suck it?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          Yeah that doesn't work, ask me how I know.
          It works for me. I don't have a tolltag in my car, just the license plate registered and it charges my account. There is a delay though; it doesn't show up right away.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
            It works for me. I don't have a tolltag in my car, just the license plate registered and it charges my account. There is a delay though; it doesn't show up right away.
            Yeah well that's the way it's suppose to work. I have a tolltag on my sable, and I received some delinquent notices in the mail for like $80. For whatever reason their receiver wasn't working for a period of time at a particular booth and they didn't cross reference my plate with my tolltag account.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
              That's how I've rolled for 10+ years, I've never put a tolltag on my car.

I think of it like this. If they didn't take the picture and look up the charge, that's on them, why have cameras?

I'm fighting for all of you who don't have a tolltag, by taking on the system one toll at a time!

Well, now that I'm in Austin, not so much anymore

Comment

I am soooo glad I don't have to deal with the goddamn tollroads.

Comment

Working...
                X