NTTA can suck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTTA can suck it.

I've had a toll tag for going on 10 years now (or thereabouts) and I've never had much of any problem with it.

Evidently the Tollplaza at Trinity Mills and the one at Shiloh doesn't work, because it those entry/exits won't bill my account - they'll mark it as a violation. They want to bill me over $180 for 5 tolls and are more than happy to just bill my card directly for it. I tried calling but they are closed today. :/

I drive daily on 190 between Rowlett and Preston, no problems there. All the travel on Tollway from Beltline to Downtown? Nope...no problems. But since these are the only two locations that even reported an instance where the equipment didn't register my card, failure of their equipment evidently meanss mean I get to enjoy an admin fee for their fucked equipment so I can help fund repair.

I can't wait for tomorrow morning when i get to jump some poor dumb NTTA employee for their arrogance.

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
    I can't wait for tomorrow morning when i get to jump some poor dumb NTTA employee for their arrogance.
    Good luck with that. I'll have to say that the NTTA are some of the most ignorant fucks on this planet. ugh.

Comment

Geoff, you obviously haven't delt with the TSA lately... Just got my second feel up in nine days!

Comment

They usually will take care of it, I've got some retarded bills, I call them up and end up paying like $2.80.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Geoff, you obviously haven't delt with the TSA lately... Just got my second feel up in nine days!
          What did you do?
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I told them they could take their X-ray machine and shove it up the hole of their cocks...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I told them they could take their X-ray machine and shove it up the hole of their cocks...
              and then they proceeded to shove their hand up the hole in your cock.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                and then they proceeded to shove their hand up the hole in your cock.
                Most action I'd had in hours!

Comment

Don't you have your license plate linked to your toll tag account? The computer should have read the plate and billed you normally.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    Don't you have your license plate linked to your toll tag account? The computer should have read the plate and billed you normally.
                    Yeah that doesn't work, ask me how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                      Doesn't matter, it is a company run by fools.

Comment

Yep, plate is registered, but they dont check it. They are more than happy to track me down and burn postage for sending me violations based on it. I've got a collection agency after me for $3 in tolls (but they've got it at over 400 with penalties). I'm just waiting for them to sue me and then ask them why they never billed my active tolltag account.

Comment

I can't wait for tomorrow morning when i get to jump some poor dumb NTTA employee for their arrogance.[/QUOTE]

Don't waste your time, you'll be speaking to someones baby mama that could careless.
                          The Customer Service Department has the greatest number of employees that fit into the government standard for diversity.... in other words, "lazy ass ....." you fill in the blank.
                          sigpic
                          "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                          through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                          We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                          my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

I've had so many shouting matches with them over this dumb ass stuff, that when they don't bill my account directly and send some stupid ass violation notice, I simply throw it away.

Fuck em.

Comment

Think you have problems. Imagine the headaches of running a rental truck fleet dealing with NTTA. They may be a hassle but very mild compared to the Houston toll road bunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X