Mustangs and Muscle cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustangs and Muscle cars

Is it just me or is anyone tired of the newer "muscle cars".

I cant stand the way they look at all. I don't think some of these new "muscle" cars should be classified as muscle cars i think its an insult.

I want my muscle cars too look like this:

I think just about anything 80s and up looks like shit.(just about there are a few exceptions)

Speak for yourself I like the new challengers, gt500s, etc

Comment

There are a few newer cars (i.e. Challenger) that I dig, but by in large, my heart is drawn towards pre-1973 muscle. In addition, I like totally original or day 2 muscle cars. Hence my recent purchase of my numbers matching '70 Nova SS survivor.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
        Speak for yourself I like the new challengers, gt500s, etc
        They look like shit, designed like shit. To me its old school or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Momentomoir View Post
          Is it just me or is anyone tired of the newer "muscle cars".

I cant stand the way they look at all. I don't think some of these new "muscle" cars should be classified as muscle cars i think its an insult.
          Camaros and Mustangs are pony cars, not muscle cars....

Comment

Someone can't let go of the past...

Unless your definition of muscle car is strictly about looks. Muscle cars these days are superior in just about all ways.

Comment

I like eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                I like eggs.
                I just made some deviled eggs. MMMMMMM good.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Someone can't let go of the past...

Unless your definition of muscle car is strictly about looks. Muscle cars these days are superior in just about all ways.
                  well looks, yes also, the way they are made, the lightness and easier to work on, and dont have to worry about the dam computer.

Comment

Per Jay Mays, the next mustang is not going to be retro. It will be intersting to see how the market reacts.

For me personally, If I had $40k to spend on a toy, I'd buy a '66-'67, and build it up.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Camaros and Mustangs are pony cars, not muscle cars....
                      ok then pony cars and muscle cars. does that make you happy?

Comment

I like the new challenger but I would never owned one cause they are very cheap looking inside.
                        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Momentomoir View Post
                          ok then pony cars and muscle cars. does that make you happy?
                          Boobs make me happy.... Have you posted payment to the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Per Jay Mays, the next mustang is not going to be retro. It will be intersting to see how the market reacts.

For me personally, If I had $40k to spend on a toy, I'd buy a '66-'67, and build it up.

Thats our lil toy we're working on.
                            We have a shell for a '67 that were building from the ground up later on. One project at a time

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Boobs make me happy.... Have you posted payment to the forum?
                              theres my boobs...
                              But how do you know that i have boobs. I could have just had the surgery to have my penis removed and go a vagina and now trying to grow my boobs with pills or save money for a boob job...

Comment

Working...
                              X