Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mother lost her battle with cancer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP with no more pain.

So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. RIP
      2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

I lost my Mom in 2008 thanks to COPD... My Dad in 2005 to cancer. I know the emotions all to well. I just know, both are free of the suffering.

I miss both of them everyday... Stay strong... its what she would want from you....
        Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

sorry man, cancer is the worst. RIP
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

You have my condolences, cancer SUCKS. May she RIP.

Comment

Always understand that she left behind a body that was essentially a prison she never earned the sentence to live in. Her pain and misery are gone and she's in a much better place I think about my mom every day, and I am comforted in knowing that she's no longer shackled down by fear, by the shadow of death and the waiting game that comes with it. Cherish the good times, my friend, and live with the beautiful memories!
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Comment

Im sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    Always understand that she left behind a body that was essentially a prison she never earned the sentence to live in. Her pain and misery are gone and she's in a much better place I think about my mom every day, and I am comforted in knowing that she's no longer shackled down by fear, by the shadow of death and the waiting game that comes with it. Cherish the good times, my friend, and live with the beautiful memories!
                    Damn Don, that just about brought a tear to my eyes! Having survived cancer myself 8 years ago, its painful to hear about those who have not. May your mother rest in peace, and your family rest at ease.
                    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
                      Damn Don, that just about brought a tear to my eyes! Having survived cancer myself 8 years ago, its painful to hear about those who have not. May your mother rest in peace, and your family rest at ease.
                      It's taken some time and therapy for me to reach this point, LOL. perspective is very important, and I hope the OP keeps his head up! Congrats on your win, it's a horrendous battle and I'm happy you came out on top.
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        It's taken some time and therapy for me to reach this point, LOL. perspective is very important, and I hope the OP keeps his head up! Congrats on your win, it's a horrendous battle and I'm happy you came out on top.
                        I wouldn't call it a "win," but his mom is certainly in a better place.

Comment

I'm sorry. I just lost my Dad last November and it is so hard on those of us left behind. I take comfort knowing that he isn't in pain, isn't lost in the fog of Alzheimers and isn't scared anymore. A friend of mine told me Dad had "won" the battle - he gained his freedom. I hope you can see your Mom like that.

Find comfort where you can, cherish the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            I wouldn't call it a "win," but his mom is certainly in a better place.
                            I wasn't talking to the OP, Aaron.
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

sorry for your loss.
                              RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

I am so sorry..i can not imagine losing my mom or mother in law. My heart goes out to you..

Comment

Working...
                                X