Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mother lost her battle with cancer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mother lost her battle with cancer...

Back in May my mom was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. Friday just after 3 am she lost her battle with the disease.

While her passing is hard on my family, it was harder to see her in so much pain the last couple of months from different complications from the cancer and cancer treatments. It's comforting to know she will not have to go through anymore pain.

I love you mom!
    92 LX 5.0

I'm sorry for your loss, I hope the family can take comfort in the fact that she is no longer hurting.

Comment

Damn man, I so sorry to hear that. If you believe in God, just know that she's in a better place now. Godspeed, mom. RIP.

-Aaron

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, RIP

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss,
          We are going thru the same cancer with my wife's mom who has been living with us for the last couple months since her husband died unexpectedly a couple months ago.
          6 years ago she was diagnosed and treated with chemo and then was clean for almost 5 years then it came back. with in the last year or so she has done 12 treatments, then was "clean" for 4 months then they said it was back and had gotten in her lymph nodes so they did 8 more chemo treatments and was "clean" for 1.5 months. Last week they told her that it is back again and they will start doing chemo again.
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Sorry for you're loss. Like mentioned, at least she is no longer suffering. That's the only good about my grandma's bout with cancer, is that she didn't suffer very long
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Cancer sucks RIP to your mom.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, fella. Prayers are with you and yours.

Comment

I cant imagine the pain your going through. Losing your mother has to hurt & it hurts just thinking of it. I know its the natural course of life! But still doesn't take that pain away & that security of picking up the phone & knowing your mom is always there to listen & not have that anymore! May she RIP!!!!
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  And while his kidney stones pass,
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Going on 6 years this passed July when I lost my mom to that diease. Not that type but still cancer is cancer. IMO it doesn't get easier. Alittle part of u dies that day. But u know they are in no more pain and that is what helps. U also know they would want u to go on and live a happy and full life. Tell the ones u love everyday that u love them for u never know when it will be the last. Ur family is in our prayers. RIP. This is a time when u need ur friends. If u have a close net of them they can help. My friends who are like family helped me thur my time. Lean on urs. And if u don't. We as a board are always here
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Prayers for you and your family, sorry for your loss.
                      2010 Ford SVT Raptor
                      2007 Saleen S281-SC
                      1998 BMW M Roadster
                      1961 Ford F100

Comment

I'm sorry man. I'm glad she's not suffering anymore, though.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

May she RIP, sorry for your loss

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Cancer sucks RIP to your mom.
                            x2

Comment

sorry for your loss

Comment

Working...
                              X