Dear idrivea4banger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Is troof another dumb ass word you have associated with ass? Because thats where half the shit (no pun) you post comes from.
    Troof.

Comment

Is troof another dumb ass word you have associated with ass? Because thats where half the shit (no pun) you post comes from.
      You have a problem with troof but "speaka" and "asses" are perfectly acceptable? Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        You have a problem with troof but "speaka" and "asses" are perfectly acceptable? Thanks for the heads up
        Yeah, point proven. Apparently you have troof stuck between your ears too. I figured I could sum up the last word you said and expected you to see where I was going.

Basically, in 2nd grade terms for you, troof equals the shit you say comes from your ass. That includes but is not limited to whatever other dumb shit, baby talk word you pulled from your ass (troof).

I hope this makes sense.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

is this really a thread about cheese on a saturday nite? what a bunch of winners!

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            is this really a thread about cheese on a saturday nite? what a bunch of winners!
            Would it have been more appropriate if it was accompanied by wine or some sort of alcohol?
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Would it have been more appropriate if it was accompanied by wine or some sort of alcohol?
              uh yeah, it is saturday nite. not tuesday at willy wonka's cheese factory you fag

Comment

Lol. Tread softly. We are infringing on their queso for queers party

Comment

Besides, what is so good about this cheese? It looks like something I can buy from Walmart.
                  Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  ...and Mild at that. Go Sharp or go home.

Yale, do you have anything that's super sharp? I came across Tillimook black label, and I'm in love. You can't slice it for shit, but damn is it good.
                  You sumbitches dare talk shit about free cheese? He asked for mild, but yes, we have extra sharp.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    You sumbitches dare talk shit about free cheese? He asked for mild, but yes, we have extra sharp.
                    Is it worth shipping to try it though?

I'm not talking shit at all, when I try your sharp (hopefully extra sharp), and it doesn't stack up, then I'll talk shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Is it worth shipping to try it though?

I'm not talking shit at all, when I try your sharp (hopefully extra sharp), and it doesn't stack up, then I'll talk shit.
                      No way is it worth shipping. I'll slide you some when you come up here, but the tillamook is better than anything we make. They're an intentionally smaller scale company that can better control what they put out. We buy the majority of our cheddar as colby, and age it into mild, medium, sharp, and extra sharp. It's cheaper that way. We do get really phenomenal Parmesan though. I couldn't believe how good that shit was when I saw us putting it into a shredded cheese blend. If you really want your skirt blown up, I'll bring you some small-farm craft cheeses from a little organic dairy down here called Veldhuizen. They're amazing, and actually starting to get into Whole Foods. They make the best Gruyere I've ever had.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

It smells like fromunda cheese in here

Comment

Apparently some people don't know the back story. I expect nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Apparently some people don't know the back story. I expect nothing less.
                            yeah keep backpeddling there guy, its working, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              I'll bring you some small-farm craft cheeses from a little organic dairy down here called Veldhuizen. They're amazing, and actually starting to get into Whole Foods. They make the best Gruyere I've ever had.
                              Interest is piqued.

Comment

yeah keep backpeddling there guy, its working, trust me.
                                What backpeddling is going on? Explain in detail, as you obviously don't know the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X