No announcement yet.

dfw airport parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Express South.... They come right to your car and drop you off at the terminal in your gate range. Even if my company would pay for anything more I would use it. It sucks to leave from terminal C only to have to come back to A. My car did not move during my trip...

Comment

Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
      Park & Fly off 635.
      This. I've earned shit tons of free parking, comes in handy for personal travel.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        This. I've earned shit tons of free parking, comes in handy for personal travel.
        From the moment you pull in to their parking lot, how long is it until you are at the terminal drop off? How long is it from exiting the terminal to being in your car?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          From the moment you pull in to their parking lot, how long is it until you are at the terminal drop off? How long is it from exiting the terminal to being in your car?
          Getting to the terminal is very quick, they always have shuttles there waiting. 15 minutes or less usually.

Getting back to Park-N-Fly can take longer depending on which terminal you land in, the time of day, and it if they have to pick anyone else up. Sometimes it takes 30 minutes. But it often takes this long even if I park right at the terminal, but arrive at a different terminal than I departed from.

Another factor for me is I drive down from the north, so by going to PNF I miss all the 121/635/114 construction traffic. I just exit Sandy Lake from 121 and drive up Royal.

Comment

either freedom park or a car service from the house which is what I normally do.
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I use Freedom Park because my wife works for them so I get a bit of a discount, but when you take into account the hassle that you save by not having to park somewhere else, unload your bags from your vehicle, wait for all the bags to be loaded onto the shuttle, drive to the terminal(s), wait for YOUR bag to be unloaded or get to it....you skip most of that and just unload your car and let them drive it away, COMPLETELY WORTH IT.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
              X