Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris sportsman 850xp

Comment

Get a 4-door, 4 cylinder Accord, in the newest model year you can for no more than 8k if you're financing. I assume you're talking about financing that 10-12k. Finance a reliable DD for less than you envision your total budget to be, then save your pennies for a fun car. You can do it.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
        Polaris sportsman 850xp
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
          Polaris sportsman 850xp
          I chuckled.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Get a 4-door, 4 cylinder Accord, in the newest model year you can for no more than 8k if you're financing. I assume you're talking about financing that 10-12k. Finance a reliable DD for less than you envision your total budget to be, then save your pennies for a fun car. You can do it.
            Yeah that's what I would recommend also. Also a ford Fusion is a good option as well in that price range. Hell, if you can handle it, a 00-07 Taurus is a great car for the money (~$2500 or less). I've had Taurus DD's for the past 8 years or so, they never give me problems. Just change the trans fluid on those AX4S/N trannys.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              ah fuck here we go again. I don't think you can get a C5 for that price range so 90% of your suggestions are going to be irrelevant.
              Oh yes you can sir. It may a few extra HIGHWAY miles on it but oh yeah. Man I would love to have an IS300 or 250, they are some sexy cars.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

E36 bmw

Comment

Working...
                X