Need a DD around 10K. Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a DD around 10K. Thoughts?

Looking to get a different daily driver. I would like to hear yall's thoughts and opinions.

Requirements are as follows:

- 10-12K max. Don't want to go over that.
    - Either four door, or two door with easy access to rear seating (have a 2yr old)
    - Reliable
    - Decent gas mileage
    - NOT a sissy ass chick car.

ah fuck here we go again. I don't think you can get a C5 for that price range so 90% of your suggestions are going to be irrelevant.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

1986 Corolla

Thank me later.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
        Looking to get a different daily driver. I would like to hear yall's thoughts and opinions.

Requirements are as follows:

- 10-12K max. Don't want to go over that.
        - Either four door, or two door with easy access to rear seating (have a 2yr old)
        - Reliable
        - Decent gas mileage
        - NOT a sissy ass chick car.
        Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        ah fuck here we go again. I don't think you can get a C5 for that price range so 90% of your suggestions are going to be irrelevant.

Comment

LOL, I wondered how long it would be before someone posted to get a C5. I've had one, will get another vette again when my son is old enough to ride in one. For now, I have to have a backseat though. Hell, if he was old enough now, I would just sell a few things and look into a C6.

Comment

Honda Accord.
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Are you kidding me? A C5 has the best access to rear seating in the world. You just open the hatch, and toss your kid into the cubby.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Acura TL

Comment

New nissan versa is around 10k

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Are you kidding me? A C5 has the best access to rear seating in the world. You just open the hatch, and toss your kid into the cubby.
                    LMAO! I was kinda expecting that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                      New nissan versa is around 10k
                      The most uncomfortable fucking thing I've ever been in. If you're a smaller dude I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad. I had one as a rental once in Missouri and my knee was smashed into a very sharp part of the dash, god damn I hated that thing. Limped for 3-4 days afterwards.

Comment

Acura TSX
                        Volkswagen GTI
                        MazdaSpeed3
                        MazdaSpeed6
                        Lexus IS300
                        Subaru Legacy GT

You should be able to find all those in your price range, all are family friendly, all have 200+HP

Comment

How about a Lexus IS300?

well, gas mileage kinda sucks on those though. Damn good reliable engine though!

Comment

Prizm/Corolla
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_cj View Post
                              ah fuck here we go again. I don't think you can get a c5 for that price range so 90% of your suggestions are going to be irrelevant.
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X