high school reunions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
    My 10 year was a blast. A few people got sloppy which made for good stories. My wife's 10 year is this weekend too I think, but she's in NYC.

Mesquite high school?
    Forney

Comment

Completely worth it. I have gone to my 10 and 20 as well as others' 20 year since I had good friends in all grades.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        My 10 year is in 2013, but I've moved 8 times since I graduated. Hopefully they just won't be able to find me.
        Good luck, they found me in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Doh!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
          Benito Juarez High School in Mexico doesnt have reunions
          They'd have to have that fucker here, cuz nobody's still in Mexico!:wink1:

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            didn't like the people then, have no desire to see them now... all my friends from highschool I'm still friends with
            X4

My Hillcrest Highschool 20 year was last fall. I got a few old highschool buddies, showed up to the football game "party" for about an hour and then bolted. It was cool to get my old buddies together, but we can do that anytime we want. Some of the other people that were there were cool, but the conversations are all the same - job, spouse, kids, blah...blah...blah! Put a bullet in my brain pan!

Comment

I don't even think anyone attempted to find anyone for our 10 year. I think Jluv went, though. He would know if it were a bust or not. Must have been a black thing.

Comment

You should go. It's fun to see who got hot and who got fat. Well, unless you're one of those. I had a great time at mine when I went. None of my friends wanted to go so I went alone. I left with a hottie that night. lol.. Funny cuz back in high school we never talked.

Comment

Working...
                X