high school reunions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high school reunions

Its that time of year. Debating on going tomorrow or not. Are these worth attending?

If it's not far I'd go.

Comment

didn't like the people then, have no desire to see them now... all my friends from highschool I'm still friends with
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

high school reuinions
        Isn't that Facebook!?

Comment

I always have a quest to screw the cheer leaders. Time is not a factor.

Weight is though........

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            I always have a quest to screw the cheer leaders. Time is not a factor.

Weight is though........
            It was nice picking up some of the hotter chicks from school a few years out after I joined the Marines and found my balls.

Comment

10 year - still college party atmosphere, not worth it
              20 year - significantly more laid back, calmer. Usually attendable - meet contacts, people are more established family and career wise and have more in common.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                didn't like the people then, have no desire to see them now... all my friends from highschool I'm still friends with
                Yep
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Benito Juarez High School in Mexico doesnt have reunions
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Missed my 10 year, I had just gotten back to Japan from the Middle East two days before. I went to my 20 year though. The "mixer" the night before and then the actual reunion the next night were semi-drinkfests for me. It was just ok, to be honest. It was fun to see how a lot of the hotties in high school had either porked way up or looked like they had doubled-up on aging years every year since school. At the same time, it was cool to see some of the not especially hot girls (that yes, I was nice to in school) and how they had turned into real beauties.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                      10 year - still college party atmosphere, not worth it
                      20 year - significantly more laid back, calmer. Usually attendable - meet contacts, people are more established family and career wise and have more in common.
                      This.

Didn't go to my 10 year, but I'll go to my 20.

Comment

Didn't go to my 10 year didn't really give a shit but I will most likely go to my 20 year. Hell that is only 6 1/2 years away. Damn the time seems to run by when you grow up.

Comment

I will be attending my 20 year reunion next July in Orlando, Florida. I went to the 10 year, and it was more of a drunk fest. Still had a great time.

Lyn

Comment

My 10 year will be next year and I haven't really thought about it. Probably not attending.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

What Forrest said.

Comment

Working...
                              X