X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Evo Concept

i saw that. i thought it looked pretty cool

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Comment

It is a sweet looking concept. I love how they tricked out the rear doors to make it look like a coupe.. I know that won't make it to production but I wish it would..

Comment

Except for the way the doors open I like it.

Comment

I dig it and Im also going to say that this will be the new Mustang in 2014 or very close to it...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Looks badass

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I dig it and Im also going to say that this will be the new Mustang in 2014 or very close to it...
                That never crossed my mind, but it would make sense. A couple of design changes here and there to bring some mustang characteristics to it and you would have a clean car.

Comment

am i nuts? called the EVO and kinda looks like a mitsu EVO a little around the grill and such? lawsuit?

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The front end isn't too bad looking, but the back of the car is downright fucking hideous.

And the way the doors open is fucking retarded to me too. Not that it matters, I doubt we will see anything close to this once it finally meets all of the crash tests, etc.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                      The front end isn't too bad looking, but the back of the car is downright fucking hideous.

And the way the doors open is fucking retarded to me too. Not that it matters, I doubt we will see anything close to this once it finally meets all of the crash tests, etc.

-Aaron
                      Are you going to give it a test?

I like the front end, especially the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        That never crossed my mind, but it would make sense. A couple of design changes here and there to bring some mustang characteristics to it and you would have a clean car.
                        If that is the case, then it will be going against J Mays statements about the 2014 Mustang. Ford stated that this is the design language for all future Fords but J Mays stated that the Mustang will maintain a separate design language. However he did mention that retro is going away.

Starts talking about the Mustang at 2:45

Comment

haha, I just saw the back end of it and think it's ugly, and don't really care for how door opens. Rest of car is pretty slick though.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            am i nuts? called the EVO and kinda looks like a mitsu EVO a little around the grill and such? lawsuit?

god bless.
                            It's a concept, not a production car. No lawsuit if they aren't selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Are you going to give it a test?

I like the front end, especially the lights.
                              LOL, let's hope not !! With my luck though......

Comment

Working...
                              X