Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Excel guru's in here? Need some help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Excel guru's in here? Need some help...

Im trying to make this form into a template, where you can click on each blank space, and type in the information so that it can be printed and sent to a customer... Any ideas?

I have it as a PDF too, and have Acrobat Pro...
    Last edited by danielhv; 12-01-2010, 10:28 AM.

I think I have what you're looking for... Just tab through the fields that need to be filled, everything else is locked. There is no password on the file...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b484...lEstimate.xlsx

Or PM me your e-mail...
    Last edited by clevelandkid; 12-01-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
      I think I have what you're looking for... Just tab through the fields that need to be filled, everything else is locked. There is no password on the file...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b484...lEstimate.xlsx

Or PM me your e-mail...
      Ok, thats exactly what I was looking for! Just curious how you did that? And is there any way to make the text that you type in the blanks any bigger?

You're the shit man.

Comment

For most of the changes, instead of having the underline right after the fixed text (customer name ________ ) I split it into two cells, one for customer name, one for the underline.

For the text sizes, if you go into Tools / Protection / Unprotect Sheet you can unlock it and change the text sizes etc. Then just go into Tools / Protection / Protect sheet to switch it back and lock everything but the fields that need values to be entered.

You can also add additional cells to remain unlocked.... just highlight the cell(s), then go into Format / Cells / Protection tab and click on the "locked" box...

Let me know if you want any other changes...

Comment

Working...
        X