atheists ads of buses in ft. worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    who post "god bless" in every post for all the non-believers? and if you would have just said equal i wouldnt have had to google tantamount.

god bless.

Lolz! Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
      If you sneeze what do you want me to say?

"You're so good looking."?

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
        These ads are shoving nothing down everyone's throat.
        I laughed.

The Greeks have a secular statement for when someone sneezes. "γείτσες" - it is pronounced something like 'gyee-tsess' with a really soft guttural 'g' and 'y' sounds together at the beginning and the 't' and 's' in the middle together and means "little healths". Saying yee-chess usually passes.

I like it because I'm not forced to impose any belief in god on someone when they sneeze and I feel obligated to say something due to social indoctrination.
        Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by dustin View Post
          The bus post is tantamount to someone posting "god bless." in each of their posts to all the non-believers.
          Your assumption is flawed. Who said he post` it for the "non-believers"?

Maybe he's posting it for the believers!?

David

Comment

• Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
            Move on and lock this homo thread
            Lock it like this fool locks keys in his car.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              However, you nonetheless felt compelled to come into this thread and post your own B.S.

Does that not also make you an equally retarded homo?
              yes duh

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                Lock it like this fool locks keys in his car.
                asshole. lol

Comment

I know it sucks but our lame ass government allows free speech and freedom of religion to everyone.
                  Actually, I quite happy that our lame ass government allows free speech and freedom of religion.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Actually, I quite happy that our lame ass government allows free speech and freedom of religion.

Stevo
                    Agreed. Dont care for the ads but they have every right because we are suppose to be a free country. When we take away our freedom completey we are no different than other countries.
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      actually, i quite happy that our lame ass government allows free speech and freedom of religion.

Stevo
                      well actually, i am too. I just dont care for it when people misuse that right and we have to put up with it like those fuckers that were picketing military funerals. I know "misuse" is vague but i think ya'll know what i mean

Comment

well actually, i am too. I just dont care for it when people misuse that right and we have to put up with it like those fuckers that were picketing military funerals. I know "misuse" is vague but i think ya'll know what i mean
                        This isn't even remotely close to picketing a funeral. Fail analogy is fail.

Comment

Working...
                        X