Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you tip the pizza guy on a $25 bill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get delivery out here, but if I'm out at a hotel and order delivery and they bring everything they're supposed to, I've been known to tip about 40 or so percent. Pizza guys that bring parmagan cheese and garlic butter I tip pretty high because for some reason they always forget that.

If I'm at a restaurant that I eat at regularly, they get tipped pretty well and I separate kitchen mess ups from service mess ups. However, one thing that gets a zero tip every time. If my tea glass goes empty. I hate that and it's not hard to keep it full. I've even seen waitress take the initiative and give me a tea pitcher. However, the chick that cuts my hair? On a $20.00 haircut I tip between 15 and 20 bucks.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
      ^^ this.. They diddent refill my drink, get my steak sauce, etc. They charge an additional $3 for delivery, why should i pay even more? No way in hell is a large pizza from dominos worth $20!!

Also at sonic, hell no i dont tip. All they did was walked my food to the car. Its not my fault there isnt a drive through at some of the locations. they make minimum wage, its not my fault they chose that job.
      Most sonic carhops do NOT get paid minimum wage.

Comment

• Originally posted by reytx1 View Post
        Most sonic carhops do NOT get paid minimum wage.
        Yes they do, they all do. I've know MANY girls and guys that work at various sonics and all get paid minimum wage.
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• For pizza I tip 3 to 5 bucks, depending how fast it gets there.

I work valet for Pappas Bros. Steakhouse in Dallas and Del Friscos Steakhouse in Ft. Worth and its pretty sad when people dont tip, especially at del friscos since my ass has to run two and a half blocks after parking your car, and 2 and a half blocks to get your car when your done eating in 100+ degree weather while having to wear black slacks! I get paid 2.13 per hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
            Yes they do, they all do. I've know MANY girls and guys that work at various sonics and all get paid minimum wage.
            Wrong

My neice is a carhop and makes $2.xx per hour

Comment

Not true, sonic was my first job. Some do get paid minimum wage but when I was working at a sonic in arlington, most of the the surrounding sonics got paid less.

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
                My neice is a carhop and makes $2.xx per hour
                Originally posted by reytx1 View Post
                Not true, sonic was my first job. Some do get paid minimum wage but when I was working at a sonic in arlington, most of the the surrounding sonics got paid less.
                Then they are all getting fucked and should xfer to another store or ask for more money. I've know car hops from about 10 sonics and they all made minimum wage.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Then they are all getting fucked and should xfer to another store or ask for more money. I've know car hops from about 10 sonics and they all made minimum wage.
                  With Sonic, I'm fairly certain it's up to the franchisee.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by reytx1 View Post
                    For pizza I tip 3 to 5 bucks, depending how fast it gets there.

I work valet for Pappas Bros. Steakhouse in Dallas and Del Friscos Steakhouse in Ft. Worth and its pretty sad when people dont tip, especially at del friscos since my ass has to run two and a half blocks after parking your car, and 2 and a half blocks to get your car when your done eating in 100+ degree weather while having to wear black slacks! I get paid 2.13 per hour.
                    What's an average tip for valets? I mean, keeping in mind I drive a broke ass foxbody or a 2001 Accord POS...

I never know what to tip these guys since it's not a percentage thing.

Comment

• All of this over the pizza guy.. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                        What's an average tip for valets? I mean, keeping in mind I drive a broke ass foxbody or a 2001 Accord POS...

I never know what to tip these guys since it's not a percentage thing.
                        It depends on the restuarant, the places I work at its usually 5 bucks. We have our vips who take care of us and they usually outweigh the people who dont tip. I tend to get a no-tip customer 2 or 3 times a night.

Keep in mind that I do NOT keep my own tips, we tip-share. And we still have to pay our company a fee for every car we park a night. Usually 2-3 bucks a car at most places, and $1 per car at places where its slow.

Comment

• We rarely have it delivered, but its usually around 5 bucks if the meal is around 20 bucks.
                          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                          X