FTP!!! 5 cops fired over this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Oh, well I figured since you pity my views now that our lunch date was now off. Besides I dont think lunch would be a good idea, we would just sit there with our right hands on our hips dirty looking each other, lol!

Not ALL of your views, Hell, I wouldn't want to sit and talk cop shit, politics, or religion, but I'm sure there is plenty of other stuff.

Comment

For the love of all that is holy, if you don't start multi-quotiing im going to reset you shit to ZERO and leave it there!

I pick and choose what to multi-quote. It provides emphasis.

Not multi-quoted on purpose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Not multi-quoted on purpose!!!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

First off, fuck that guy in the van. It would have been better if the van had burst in flames with him it. He was running from the cops, he put the innocent public in danger and he ran over a LEO's foot. (who couldn't get his fat jelly donut eating ass out of the way.)

If I remember correctly, LEO's are supposed to help you if they have to shoot you, where was this guy being helpled? This agenda you speak of here is to beat a guy that is already knocked out cold or dead, instead of adminstering any type of first aid, they are beating his ass. Thats real human of them.

Third, fuck you newb! Wheres our Tits or GTFO!
          LOL at the newb comment. First off I've been a part of this site/dfwstangs since march of 01. I just don't give a shit about my post count.

Secondly, I'm not speaking of the video. I never said anything about justifying their actions. Emotions got the best of them and personally I don't blame them. You made a random comment that cops are like the KKK and that we have a racial agenda. I was just reinforcing what our agenda is.
          Last edited by hustleman; 09-13-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I would have done what the cops did.... that worthless piece of shit tried to take out an officer.... he deserved what he got.
            2011 GT, 300A Rapid Spec. 6spd, 3.73 gears. Best 1/8th mile:09/10/2011 8.35@86

Comment

When I wore a uniform, we were taught to hold ourselves to a higher standard.

If you are going to enforce the laws you should represent them too.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                And this happens every day? Puh-lease....
                No. My point was it could, if people continue to justify and defend these actions. Slippery slope.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  And this is important because without it, five guys wearing badges beat the shit out of a passed out dude in a ditch and you are making excuses for them.

Funny how the dude in the ditch "got what was coming" but the five idiots beating on him deserve as much second guessing, finger pointing and blamestorming as we can come up with. Hell, if there wasn't a video I can only imagine what this thread would be like, I'm sure the witnesses who all saw it happen would be labeled liars and we would need to "hear the other side of the story". Like I said, PATHETIC.
                  Apparently you didny read what I wrote. I never made excuses for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brain View Post
                    I would have done what the cops did.... that worthless piece of shit tried to take out an officer.... he deserved what he got.
                    He may have deserved what he got, but he was already half dead if not already dead. So really he fucked himself. He didn't need the additional ass kicking. Would you shoot a deer 12 times after its lying dead? There's a line, and these assholes went way over that line. These pricks were just taking out there aggression on a lifeless punching bag, and that aint right, its psychotic and brings them down to his level.

Comment

Working...
                    X