X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol wut?

Lasersvt:

So is Ed Hall a troll or just an idiot?

Just realized we have no proof of his shinanigans. Believing nobody could be that stupid and incosiderate of others on the road I think we need some proof.

I would like to see this hitch that does not exist you say you have on the car. I would also like to see it with the trailor hooked up and the truck on there. Nobody would do something like that without snapping a few pics.

Dont care about the tire slime cause really its not a saftey hazerd. Its stupid due to possible vent/comp/line contamination but so far people seem to be having luck doing it and it dont seem to matter ruining bags that are already bad.

But lets also see the severly overinflated tires and the majic chip you have to fool the O2s.

While you are at it you took a pristine low mile Mark cause quote:"They are cheap and redily available" even though finding sub 70k cars has become near impossible. Lets see what it looks like now?
    More curious to see trunk lid fitment and door jamb fitment since I would bet the trailor towing with a 3 ton truck has most certainly tweaked the chasis.

Of couorse if you cant provide any of the pictorial proof it would seem you are in fact a troll and prolly drive a Benz Cosworth or a pink Prius.
    What is this about Laser?
    Last edited by mstng86; 09-12-2011, 02:40 PM.

I don't get it.

Comment

What is going on here?

Comment

It's a deleted thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          It's a deleted thread.
          Someone deleted a thread?
          We need it back!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Someone deleted a thread?
            We need it back!
            It only had his post that started the thread, and one or two more comments.

Comment

Don't. You just hate it when you go take a dump and don't realize it till you go wipe. That there is no toliet paper.

Comment

Working...
              X