No announcement yet.

Today, I really miss Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the attitude and the people in Texas but fuck this place in the Summer, it's too damn hot for me.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I don't miss Texas at all. lol I have always been a "Yankee" at heart anyhow.

Here's what we got today.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        I don't miss Texas at all. lol I have always been a "Yankee" at heart anyhow.

Here's what we got today.

Well, shit on that. You can have it. While you guys are "winterizing" your cars, I like pulling mine out of the garage and hand-washing it on a sunny day...in February.:smile:

Comment

I have never hand-washed my 4Runner, and the last time I had it washed was about a year ago. lol btw, when you are "hand-washing" your car in February, Ill be down at the slopes about 30 minutes from my house!
          Last edited by Trip McNeely; 12-01-2010, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I love ole Texas, but their are a lot of things that i miss about PA. Its hard to think if i may ever leave Texas, but regardless of where i go Texas will always be a part of me.
            Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting “Holy shit, what a ride!”

Comment

I love Texas. Grew up in Dallas, went to school down at Austin, and am now stationed in El Paso. Lived just about across the entire great state, and while I certainly like some parts more than others, I love it all.

However, lately, I've strongly been considering settling down in Tennessee when I get out.

"Gimme a T for Texas, T for Tennessee"

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                I love Texas. Grew up in Dallas, went to school down at Austin, and am now stationed in El Paso. Lived just about across the entire great state, and while I certainly like some parts more than others, I love it all.

However, lately, I've strongly been considering settling down in Tennessee when I get out.

"Gimme a T for Texas, T for Tennessee"
                Davy Crockett started there, then came here. That was one helluva trip in the 1830's. It must not be that great of a place. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Davy Crockett started there, then came here. That was one helluva trip in the 1830's. It must not be that great of a place. ;-)
                  I spent a fair amount of time living in Huntsville, AL and almost all my free time was spent in Tenn. I love the area.

Comment

I'm with Henry on this one... IF I had to move out of texas I'm Florida bound. Hard core fishing, pretty decent weather, beaches, and a good dragracing/car scene! It would have to be somewhere in close enough for the wife to go to Disney every now and then without huge drives.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Working...
                    X