Wazzup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wazzup!

Hello there! I'm new here at your community. Please allow me to introduce myself.

I am JustinF. I'm a freelance article writer who enjoys nearly any given topic. A few of my preferred topics consist of home repairs, web marketing, politics, personal finance, the human body and why I really could never dance as good as Michael Jackson. I write when I'm unhappy; I write when I'm happy. Toss me anything and I'm sure I can put it into writing. Nevertheless, beyond writing and discussing the things I do know, I am a student for existence. I can be the first one to confess that there are still so many things left for me to learn, and I see writing as a terrific tool for conversation and direction. Not only can you share your daily life experiences and provide a guiding light for other people, but through writing, you are able to discover new ideas and answers to queries which have remained unanswered.

I’ve found your site very interesting so I registered here. I hope you could all be my friends and I am expecting for your warmth greetings after I posted this. Thanks! :wink1:

Please allow me to be the first member of the DFWMustangs community to express our most heartfelt welcome. You may find that we are a rather diverse group of thinkers that spend much of our time pontificating on the woes of this world and how we might go about fixing them. However, before you may join our merry band of brother and sisters, you must undergo the right of passage. The tradition that most singularly identifies what it is to be a member of the highly esteemed ranks within DFWMustangs.

Tits or GTFO!

Comment

Welcome

The richest man in Babylon

Comment

i figured this to be an alias joke thread...but so far everything seems legit

this should get good

Comment

Originally posted by sgt beavis View Post
          please allow me to be the first member of the dfwmustangs community to express our most heartfelt welcome. You may find that we are a rather diverse group of thinkers that spend much of our time pontificating on the woes of this world and how we might go about fixing them. However, before you may join our merry band of brother and sisters, you must undergo the right of passage. The tradition that most singularly identifies what it is to be a member of the highly esteemed ranks within dfwmustangs.

Tits or gtfo!
          rotflmfao!!!!!!!!

Comment

SHOW US SOME TITIES!!!

The wife, girlfriend, your hot mom, the next door neighbor! We don't care!

Comment

A bot?

Comment

98% of us lack the basic reading comprehension skills necessary to enjoy your body of work.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  98% of us lack the basic reading comprehension skills necessary to enjoy your body of work.

god bless.
                  Speak for yourself, bunghole.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Speak for yourself, bunghole.
                    you were actually the first person to come to mind!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Subscribing to see the "payment"
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

You like Mexicans?
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

So what are you selling, Justin ?

Comment

Justin are you currently traveling in California?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              you were actually the first person to come to mind!

god bless.
                              For the good side, or the bad side? Dammit.

Comment

Working...
                              X