Friend of a friend brutally murdered and dismembered in Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend of a friend brutally murdered and dismembered in Germany

PEARLAND, Texas – A young woman from Pearland was brutally murdered in Germany where she was studying abroad.
    Brittany Keele, 23, was stabbed several times , then dismembered in a Hamburg hotel room.
    The suspect tried to commit suicide at the airport, but he survived, according to police.
    They found a hotel key in the 27-year-old Greek man’s backpack and that led them to Keele’s body. They also found a bloody knife, believed to be the murder weapon.
    Neighbors in Pearland were stunned to hear about the crime.
    “She was an amazing girl, really sweet,” said Cherilyn Jones, a neighbor.
    She was kind of like the all-American girl, but she was way spunkier than that,” said Cortnee Rambo, a friend.

Keele left for Germany after graduating from the University of Houston.
    I was in Houston last week for a job interview, hanging out with a good friend of mine when he got a call that this had happened. His family was good friends with hers, and they are devastated, obviously.

Apparently her dad was very uncomfortable with her going, due to concerns of her safety. I cannot imagine what it would be like to go through that. Apparently after she was stabbed over 40 times, the sick fuck decapitated her and cut off her feet, which haven't been found.

The suspect is in an induced coma at the moment, but the authorities said they will be trying to bring him out of it soon. Hopefully German laws in regards to punishment aren't as pussy as some of the other European countries.

I was surprised this hasn't been in the national news. It's just a really tragic situation for her family.
    2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Fuck, man. That's terrible.

Comment

That's horrible

Comment

First thought was the movie Taken. Time to fuck someone up.

I am sorry about your friend. Too much sad news today..

Comment

Holy hell. My prayers to the family.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Holy hell. My prayers to the family.
            She probably stepped on the guys property. According to some folks thats about the right punishment for that offense.

Comment

Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
              I was surprised this hasn't been in the national news. It's just a really tragic situation for her family.
              FWIW, I read about it last week.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
              X