No announcement yet.

first time getting screwed on craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of phone were you trading for?

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
      True, but we were supposed to meet at a Walmart parking lot so I think I would have been alright in public.

CHL's are like car insurance. It's good to have but you hope to never have to use it. I have a feeling I' empty the magazine if I had to ever use it.
      The only issue with that is that the last big news story where someone was robbed was in a Walmart parking lot. Thye will not do jack shit as you get robbed and shot dead, in fact expect the opposite, they will do what ever it takes to make sure the truth never comes to light in case they actually believe they might be at fault. It has taken several federal court orders for them to release video tapes of people getting abducted.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by streetscraper1 View Post
        What kind of phone were you trading for?
        Tmobile G2x

Comment

He did you a favor. Those phones have a shitload of issues.

Here's our return bin at work last week.

Comment

CL is full of dreamers and bullshitters. They sit around all day "shopping" for stuff they don't have the money to buy, then end low-balling the hell out of the asking price.
            I've done several deals and been fairly lucky, but CL is full of flakes.

Comment

Working...
            X